Join our server on Discord

Exhibitionism. (Flamedramon x OC x AquaRivamon)
This is a request for Kyosan (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Official Warning: This contains Bisexuality, anal, exhibitionism and sammiches.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

Exhibitionism, by DragonMasterX.

Green Forest is a typically relaxed spot that thrives with nature and all its goods. Trees fill out all of its corners and most of its paths, leaving conveniently plain-shaped patches of greenery to relax in as if feeling hugged by mother nature. It was a sunny day in the Digital World, so the tree leaves were extra shiny and green, the nested Biyomon were happily chirping and even a few Kunemon could be seen digging through large bushes for lunch.

Everyone appeared to be happy, save for a lone wandering soul amidst a self-conceived foreign labyrinth. He wasn’t a digimon and not even a human but something different altogether instead. The wanderer stood at a quite inconspicuous height for a human adult, his anthropomorphic body being draped with purple scales at his legs, tail, flanks, back and the upper side of his head, whereas the rest was all cream-white, several horizontal black stripes patterning behind him. His hair short and somewhat spiky it complimented his violet eyes with its soft red glow. He wasn’t wearing anything of the clothes variant, but his privates were hidden inside of a protective pouch in his crotch, so he was a decent if not homeless and dirtied walker. The anthro dragon had been wandering for quite a while if not for half a day or so, he was alone, hungry and thirsty, not to mention wondering how it had come to the fact he had suddenly found himself in an alternate world he knew nothing of by just tampering with an oddly named program in his computer.

His name is Kyosan, a denizen of an utopic city by the name of Neo Nirvana and a worker in the lore of computer maintenance. In all of his life, Kyo had never once dreamed of the possibility of computers having the ability to suck people inside and transport them into some sort of alternate reality, but as facts stood, there he was, surrounded by emulated greenery and creatures whispering both empathetic words of worry and haughty insults at his predicament; none of them were very keen on helping a complete stranger it seemed. Kyo couldn’t blame them, but he absolutely had to find any good source of food, he had tried some wild mushrooms but they were tasteless and they had only somehow made him hungrier, and he hadn’t even found any water source yet. Things had been looking bleak ever since he had been forced into the Digital World from hour number one.

Kyo wasn’t the type to crumble to panic when things were looking as bad as this, but he also was a realist when things became this entangled, not that he had yet experienced anything as surreal as being thrown into an alternate dimension full of creatures he had never seen or heard from before. The hours of aimlessly walking in circles around the forest maze seemed like days of fasting and thirsting, his needy tummy aching with the need of sustenance every five minutes, or so he guessed. The young dragon felt like he was going to collapse when his pointy ears caught the sound of running water nearby, “A river…? No, but it’s a current,” he told himself, trying to forget about the cries and demands of his stomach to focus on the sound that painted hope in the canvas that was his road. Kyo pumped his well-developed legs, talons kicking dust as he rushed in the direction of where he heard running water, eventually finding a trail that went into the South Dragon Eye Lake.

Kyo’s eyes watered at the sight of a large open lake that thrived with the fish shadows of varying sizes. Not only had he found water, but also a food source! His belly seemed to give a sound of cheering with a renewed growl, reminding him that he would be able to stare the rest of the day after he was full.

“Wait a second, I don’t have any fishing gear! Aw cripes!” Kyo groaned, feeling like someone had shot down a bright sun above him and popped it like a balloon with a compressed-air rifle round. He felt quite deflated, but at least he had fresh water to drink and that would have to do for the moment. Kyo sighed in defeat, walking to one of the edges before stopping. The faint moans of a voice broken into barely audible segments kept nagging at his ears, making him wary of his surroundings, “Weird sounds… it’s almost like someone’s being repeatedly beaten by something…” the dragon boy told himself, noticing that there were some pieces of discarded gear by the edge, maybe there had been a fight here recently. The things that grabbed at his attention the most were the irritatingly familiar sounds coming from the lake however, and feeling urged to approach the edge for a more detailed listening given that the source of the noise was coming from the lake itself it seemed, Kyo looked around one last time before finally walking forwards.

“AHHH!” the yelp of a young female’s voice startled Kyo as he fell on his butt when the water burst and splashed before him, a blue-scaled humanoid like him popping out with her mouth widely opened and her eyes shut tightly. In his startle, Kyo didn’t notice that the female clearly was naked, luscious boobs bouncing in her chest like baseballs and her expression wasn’t that of pain or fear, but of pleasure and excitement. He was frozen in place, unable to make heads or tail of the situation, but he was sure that the reptilian female was too busy with her pleasure to pay attention to him. Kyo heard her yelp a name he couldn’t recognize, was she doing it with someone down there? Water sex maybe? Curiosity got the better of him. The dragon crouched and silently crawled to the side, trying to see from a vantage point on the edge, finally widening his eyes as he discerned a shape underwater, clearly male, who had their face up the dragoness’s cunny and both their claws on her legs. Kyo blushed furiously and returned his gaze to the frenzied female, amazed that she was so lost into her own pleasure that his presence had not yet been made obvious to her.

“Flamey!” Kyo heard her shout more clearly this time, and by the volume of her scream he made a guess that she had hit her orgasm. He gulped, only now starting to think what they would think of him peeping over their mating, but he seemed to be invisible to them in some way. “Flamey” popped out of the water with a big and sustained gasp after the aquatic dragoness finished cumming.

“Am I great or what?” the other blue dragon grinned, flexing his lean form while panting, obviously recovering from the lack of oxygen he had been putting himself through, “Knew it would be tough, but you’re just so sensitive it was over very quick, huh, Aqua!”

“Oh you!” Aqua giggled, hugging her lover tightly, smooshing him with her sizable rack and eliciting a happy moan from her partner, “You know that your tongue drives me wild, that wasn’t fair, tee-hee!” she giggled, “Mrrawr!” she then playfully growled as she felt a nip on her left tit.

“Bad place to leave them on,” Flamey laughed, giving her mate a spank on her firm behind, making her coo as she went to grope his erection, the two’s moans starting to pick up in volume rapidly, making Kyo reluctant to stay any longer since he was feeling aroused by just staring. He tried crawling away in the same manner as he had approached, mustering all his stealth to flee the scene as quietly and inadvertently as he could, but then he heard someone ask him: “What are you doing?”

“Detected!” Kyosan’s eyes widened like plates and lost all color, turning into big white circles as he leapt away and crashed on the floor before straightening himself up and standing straight again to face the two blinking digimon, “I wasn’t spying on you having oral sex underwater!” the dragon tried to justifying himself, swallowing a generous helping of his own saliva as he realized how wrong he had put it.

Flamey and Aqua exchanged looks, the first to talk being the male who was still holding Aqua by her legs with her boobs on half of his face, “You saw us?”

“Yes. I mean no! No no no! I was just uh… looking for some fishing gear, discarded fish, I mean…” Kyosan stuttered a bit, unable to piece together a good story even if it was true he had the intention of building his own fishing gear for afterwards. Would they believe them anyway? Flamey blinked in confusion, but Aqua gingerly grinned, bumping Flamey’s arms with her hips to let her go.

“Relax, cutie! We don’t bite! Although we might if you don’t stop shaking like tasty scared prey!” Aqua giggled, but seeing Kyo failed to see the sarcasm in her comment she shook her paws defensively, “It’s okay, I was only joking. It’s okay if you were peeping, we like coming here for our private time but the Digital World is for every digimon, so don’t be so nervous!” she explained.

Kyosan blinked in surprise, watching the girl move about fluently in the water as if it wasn’t there, but the focal point in his surprised look was stemming from the fact that she apparently didn’t feel compelled to cover her assets up, “Uhm, I uh… My name’s Kyosan, I’m kinda lost and…”

“Kyosanmon? Never heard of you before, are you a new kind of digimon?” Flamey asked while blinking his eyes, Kyo returning the awkward look.

“Kyosanmon?” the purple reptilian repeated in disbelief. Had he actually added three extra letters to his name?

“Aren’t you a digimon?” Aqua asked, getting a negative shake of head in response, “Hmm, well… I’m AquaRivamon, or Aqua. And he’s my mate Flamedramon, or Flamey as I like to call him,” she smiled with a cute expression, brushing her tail along Flamey’s inner thighs to tease him as she rasped playfully, “Oh, uhm… And it’s nice to meet you, Kyo!”

“Yeah, so uhm… you two aren’t pissed off that I kinda… you know, crashed in your… your…”

“Sex? No,” Flamey quickly said, pulling on Aqua’s tail to catch her by her legs to give her a good teasing spank, making her cutely moan in pleasure and making him grin pleasingly “Heh, we love it when others watch us. Makes it feel a lot better to do it. We were actually just trying something new here! Underwater sex. She’s kind of a natural, y’know? Kinda hard for me to do it though, no way to breathe underwater, but whatever, I’ve strong lungs!” he boasted, making Aqua shake her head while giggling.

“Don’t listen to him, Kyo, his ego can barely fit in this lake, hee hee!” she said, hugging Flamedramon dearly. Kyo was silent to all of this, maybe he wasn’t used to exhibitionists, which made the atmosphere awkwardly silent for them three, but Aqua was determined to make the other dragon at ease, “I’ve an idea! Why don’t you join us?”

“What?” both males asked in unison, looking straight at the blue naked dragoness.

“I’ve an idea, listen!”

“Oh?” Flamey raised an eyebrow as Aqua leaned in to whisper, his expression quickly matching that of conviction and happiness, “Oh!” he exclaimed with a renewed grin, looking towards Kyo as Aqua approached him, jumping to the grassy ground, the water quickly drying off her scales as she sensually shook her hips whilst walking.

“You’re not seriously suggesting… Mpph…?!” Kyosan tried, but never got to finish his rhetoric question as Aqua quickly pounced him to the ground and wildly began kissing him. In his mind, Kyosan had just been caught up into something bad, he was making out with the horny girlfriend of somebody else but both seemed perfectly fine about it! His nerves were paralyzed, he was only able to feel Aqua’s tongue perpetrating into his maw to make out with increasing passion as her paws softly caressed down to his pouch. At that point, Kyo’s eyes went wide and he reached to pull her arms away by the wrists, “S-stop a second, there!” he objected, making Aqua blink her eyes in confusion now.

“Didn’t you like that?” she softly asked, her eyes seeming to increase in size as she focused them unto Kyosan’s, starting to make him doubt himself on his decided course of action.

“N-no, it’s not that,” Kyosan cleared his throat, trying to look for Flamedramon with his eyes to see if he would help him with his point but only found the other blue naked dragon pumping his shaft with his claws eagerly although he seemed suddenly bothered.

“Why did you stop?” the horny digimon groaned, his ears folding flat behind his skull as his needy cock throbbed.

“Are any of them serious?” was what Kyosan thought at that moment. They were offering him pleasure in exchange for nothing, she was more than willing to give it to him and the male was willing to share his mate with him for nothing as well. The new question formulating in his head became, “Why am I refusing? If they had wanted to kill me for spying on them they would’ve torn me apart before I could turn around when they noticed me… Plus she’s kinda hot.” He looked back at Aqua’s puppy-like eyes, giving her a small nod, “Uhm, if it’s alright, I’d like to uhm… with you, so…” he babbled, a grin growing in Aqua’s face again.

“I knew you were reasonable! Don’t worry, I want to try something out with Flamey, and you coming here today is the perfect excuse!” she informed, getting off Kyo with her paws on her hips, “Tell me, do you like this?” she rasped, teasingly giving her hips a smack as she posed for the purple dragon who could only eagerly nod, his hardened nine-incher throbbing as his eyes went precisely where AquaRivamon wanted them to go. She spun a bit more, swaying her tail out of the way in order to give him a good view of her tight rump which she sensually shook as she stretched her arms up and bent forwards to raise her ass into a more prominent angle, “And what about now? Do you like?” she giggled.

“You’ve got a really nice butt,” Kyosan bravely commented, his cheeks still blushing as he wasn’t totally sure of himself yet.

“Good of you to like it! You’re going to put your cock in there!” Aqua said with a big smile, making Kyo gulp but nod. He wasn’t totally sure, but he didn’t want to offend her, and what’s more, he loved anal sex so he would obviously like it, although he didn’t want to seem desperate.
The dragon then stood up from the ground and approached Aqua who went down on her knees and hands, her tail and ass raised in the same sexy way as before, “Give it to me then, Kyo!” she begged, making him sweat slightly as he looked down at his cock and realized he hadn’t put any sort of lubrication on it. Before he could object though, Flamey lifted the paw that wasn’t occupied masturbating his own ten inch long penis to add something.

“Don’t worry,” said the blue dragon, “She’s used to taking it without lubrication. Trust me, she’s a whore like that!” he grinned, making Aqua giggle prominently and to shake her booty in front of Kyo, who found it harder to resist her and to keep paying attention to her well-being.

“R-right, okay. I’ll just…” Kyo said as he went forwards with taking her slowly in mind, but a raised branch he missed made him trip over and fall over Aqua, “Woah! Look out!” he cursed himself as he fell on top of her, his hard on conveniently but quite abruptly penetrating the dragoness’ tailhole spot on.

“Ohhhh!” Aqua moaned out loud, the intrusion being very sudden and extremely pleasurable albeit a bit brusque, “Ohhhh, ohh my, Kyo! I wouldn’t have betted my Bits on you being this straightforward, mmm…. Please feel free to start!” she purred as a couple tears of joy escaped her mid-closed eyes. Kyosan had been lost to a symphony of his own moans and pants as he adjusted the dragoness’ tight hole to his dragonhood which fed him pleasure like no other source he would be able to picture in his current lust-ridden mind. The dragon instinctively put his hands on Aqua’s buttocks, feeling them before grasping them tightly, eliciting a louder moan from the girl before he began to energetically hump her behind slowly at first, “Feels great! Mmmm! Have you done it this way beforeeee?” Aqua gingerly asked, looking back at her new lover.

“Y-you could say I’ve had practice, yeah,” Kyosan casually replied, forcing a calm smile as he hilted and left his cock inside to savor the tightness, “Mmrrrr, you’re so tight, Aqua…” he moaned.

“I bet you are, too, eh?” a voice from behind Kyo asked, making a shiver run down his spine, two blue claws coming from over his shoulders and resting on his pectorals, “Can’t wait to try…” Flamey smirked, his large dick throbbing wildly, Kyo gulped as he looked behind, but Aqua’s tight rump was sucking him in, keeping him in place. Of course there had to be a catch.

“I, uh…” Kyo tried, but what was the use? He had just taken AquaRivamon’s behind roughly even if by accident and Flamedramon was seemingly determined to do precisely the same to him. There was no room for objections there, and seeing as Kyosan failed to present any protest, Flamey ignored his initial babble and proceeded to grasp Kyo by his arms as he knocked his tail away by the base with his stiff member, he was ready to penetrate and his claws were firmly grabbing him. Aqua seemed expectant about it as well.

Kyo didn’t consider himself to be a bisexual dragon but he was definitely curious about trying new things. He was scared at first like with most new and unknown things he decided to try but this time was different, he was going to try it even if it wasn’t by his own decision. He inhaled deeply as an attempt to brace himself for the upcoming penetration, supposing that it would hurt him at some level. Before he was able to say ‘okay’ or any remotely similar answer though, Flamey thrust forwards and sunk all of his length into Kyosan’s anus at once, making all three of them roar in ecstasy.

In the wake of such a loud unison, the surrounding creatures at the lake began gathering at varying distances, Aqua and Flamey grinning as they rocked their hips to give Kyo initiative whilst they sandwiched him. The louder they moaned, the more digimon that gathered in their perimeter to watch, the purple dragon’s senses all focusing their energy into the physical pleasure he was receiving; his butt hurt, but it wasn’t as bad as he had thought it to be, plus it gave him a similar chance to be able to appreciate the feeling of receiving anal sex instead of just giving it. He was feeling both at once, Aqua’s tight ass clenching his cock and Flamey’s large member ravaging his insides wildly, the trio of dragons moaning and humping in harmony as their pleasure counters raised together.

It was only after several minutes of the same treatment and increasing crowds that Flamey and Aqua began to excitedly hump their hips, moaning each others’ names to which Kyo instinctively began to adhere, shouting Aqua’s and then Flamey’s names as his ass and cock transferred so much pleasure to his brain. As they peaked their speed, so did their bliss, eventually leading them all to a shared but powered up group orgasm that generated the biggest conglomerated roar of the day, making the interested bystanders cheer for them as the males ejaculated and Aqua splashed her female juices over the floor.

The orgasm had been mind-blowing and beyond to Kyo, such as to the point of knocking him out into unconsciousness.

About half an hour later, Kyo sat up on his bed as he woke up, the young dragon looking around in what seemed to be a dark room, AquaRivamon and Flamedramon nowhere to be found. He looked left and right, but his nose picked up a familiar scent, nothing of the like he had smelled during his visit to the Digital World but something he knew perfectly well- ambient deodorant. Instinctively reached to his left, he flipped a switch, the room lighting up and allowing his eyes to feed on the non-alien images of his bedroom back in Neo-Nirvana, his body resting on his cozy bed, back in his world…

“But I was… there.” Kyo looked at his paws as if trying to find the answer to the nuclear attack of questions his head was suffering written in his very palms, “The computer!” he jumped in place, leaping off his bed. Or that’s what he tried doing, but as soon as he did he felt his backside hurt under the covers, “Owww…” he winced, reaching down to remove the covers only to find two blue forms glued to his sides, their clawed paws joined atop his chest whilst they rested. He looked over to the male and then the female, uttering their names “Flamey…? Aqua…?” respectively before he felt himself collapse back on his bed.

--------------------------

Enjoy!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, what can I say? You took the idea and made it just as awesome as I imagined it to be. First note I'll make though out of the blue is just a small correction, you mixed up Kurtz and Kyosan with the hair and eyes again ;P

Favourite parts? Got to say you really turned it into both a laugh and something sexeh at the same time. Awkward humour ftw. The whole exhibitionist idea, the 'convenient' trip-over and the overall progress through it, loved it!

Plus it was written by you, so I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you ever so much! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Was under the impression Kurtz and Kyo were carbon copies of each other with the exception of Kyo's stripes and prominent scale colour...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope, not carbon copies by a long shot. Still saying I love what you did with it though. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was okay, dragon threesomes are smexy, but that ending was a real WTF moment.

Crimson: I demand answers! I demand pie! And most of all, I demand my own nymphomaniac Aquarivamon! *slams fist down on table*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Interesting ending, a little sudden, but interesting. And I too would like my own aquarivamon! *waves his hands*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sudden unexplained ending for the win.

And what's with people wanting nymphos?

Oh yeah. Sex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad