Join our server on Discord

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Just an interest check. How many people here watch the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series?
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Uh. I mean yeah. One here.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I loved the original series! But once they started playing on motorcycles, I lost most interest. On second thought, Once they finished with the original series my interest, went down.

But I loved the original! So I think that this counts!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I had high intrest in it until the new season where Yugi wasn't involved in it anymore.

Harpy Ladies... <3<3<3 lol
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ah, can I take it you want to start a yu-gi-oh rp? Cause I'd like a cut of that action!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Uhm... how does one play cardgames in an RPG?

-Or do you just want to pork the main characters? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well it looks like we have enough interest. I might try starting it tonight. I figured I'd introduce a time travel plot device to allow the three main series characters to meet.

Do you guys think it would be possible to do the duels in a forum or should we try something like they did in the Egyptian saga and Capsule Monsters where they summon them outside of duels?
I could do either way. though it may be easier to do the capsule method and maybe have the occasional formal duel.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Uh... Forum dueling?? That might be a bit hard if plan on actually hosting a real game. If it is scripted then no problem, but an actual duel will be a tad difficult...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well since most posts seem to be positive I went ahead and started it:

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=9827&pid=372638#pid372638