Join our server on Discord

How to draw body proportions.
[Image: Howtodrawbody.jpg]
Using Cowboy from Hell characters. Cowboy and Moirai

I know it might not be accurate only sorta but whatever.
A male's crotch is a bit like a rectangular shape, however; for females their's is usually a V or U shape.

If your going to draw small chest size make sure they're not too close together. Because that would be not proper proportion and making the breasts separate from each other is more realistic however if your drawing big breasts then yea you could close in the breasts more.

The guy is muscular so don't follow my guy proportion if you don't want to draw a macro/muscles.

OH BTW, a guy's butt isn't curve like a female BUT for feminine males then yea. Curves for that guy.

Yea I draw alittle doodle of me and Bee right next to his profile self.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This is very helpful. Thanks. I've been relying on observations for my drawing style, but at least the guide helps me more in terms of specific and proper way to draw anatomical details.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Very interesting, and May I also note for those that need to understand perceptions in dynamics when it comes to certain types of bodys and forms. Their is a great site called posemaniacs online and anyone that has done art its a real key to practice figure drawing and can help with proportions.

Posemaniacs
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds