Join our server on Discord

Help me please
I have been wanting to learn how to draw renamon nonhentai and hentai,So if you have anything that well help me please send it to me or post it.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
To be honest, if you want to draw anything you have to have one simple thing: Talent. If you don't have talent, chances are you won't be able to draw anything.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Asesino's right, but if you practice, talent should come with it.

My suggestion is that you watch the whole of season 3 and copy the images of renamon from google image search, by just using your eyes. It'll be pretty sucky at the start, but with practice you'll get better. It's best to aquant yourself with the characters before you go and draw them.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(04-30-2009 03:47 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Asesino's right, but if you practice, talent should come with it.

My suggestion is that you watch the whole of season 3 and copy the images of renamon from google image search, by just using your eyes. It'll be pretty sucky at the start, but with practice you'll get better. It's best to aquant yourself with the characters before you go and draw them.
Yea, sometimes tracing helps, but then there are times you have that feeling you want to draw by your own cases. However, I suggest trying to draw humans first as they're kindna easier*since . Circles, squares, and all sorts of shapes. And tried to do with 2-d dimensional as well like 3-d dimensions with shades.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
K thanks for the advice.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Moved it to D-maw cause this is the place for any type of arts help :). Brought to my attention by MBT.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
:O
talent isnt all there is to it. Artists just dont magically come to have their skills. Id say look up as many tutorials and reference pictures as possible and learn the basics like human structure... seeing as renamon is pretty much bipedal like humans but with foxy characteristics. But def get lots of renamon pictures from the series, so original ones rather than fan art - or if there is a fan art picture you like better learn from that.

Here are some quick things that might help that I found from DeviantArt:

Body - http://amiralaesir.deviantart.com/art/Ho...n-57694047

A whole small gallery of Rena tutorials - http://icerenamon.deviantart.com/gallery...n-Tutorial

Hope that helps just a bit - but if you ever upload sketches I can help with redlining and anatomy critique.
I know this is Necroing; but if you're going to draw you should start doodling and see if you can't at least get some basic idea of head, body, and what not before trying any of what is suggested. Draw things, people, DOGS, CATS, GHOSTS! Anything you can draw and you should be able to draw Renamon.

As for me, I can't draw wimmin so neh.
(06-19-2010 02:58 AM)The_minstrel_knight Wrote: I know this is Necroing; but if you're going to draw you should start doodling and see if you can't at least get some basic idea of head, body, and what not before trying any of what is suggested. Draw things, people, DOGS, CATS, GHOSTS! Anything you can draw and you should be able to draw Renamon.

As for me, I can't draw wimmin so neh.

If you are having a problem with that type of media or that type of problem. Your best bet is to work on Figure Drawing, or take up a basic Drawing 1 class in college. Granted it will count as an elective but may provide to be really useful. Lots of luck to you~
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds