Join our server on Discord

Something We Have All Wanted To Do For A Long Time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-1cWgfU3cw

HEADSHOT!!!

This is going to the top of my favorites list!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Woooow. I remember seeing that on TMZ. It really made my day (even though it was like midnight when I was watching it.) XD I want to thank whoever did that because they are my hero~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
A grenade would've been better, but like all the tween idols, you kill one, and two more take his place.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I still don't see why people hate on him, sure this is fun. But I absolutely felt the need post here after seeing this:

Quote:A grenade would've been better, but like all the tween idols, you kill one, and two more take his place.

You just reminded me of why it's worth it to randomly make fun of famous people. THANK YOU! *Hug*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
People hate on many celebrities. If you watch a lot of TMZ, you'll understand why. I think it's because they're like blown up targets making them easy shots. And since reputation is like everything to them, it makes it that much funnier when they screw up, do something stupid, or just when the public thinks they're stupid. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(08-12-2010 11:34 AM)Wisemon Wrote: A grenade would've been better, but like all the tween idols, you kill one, and two more take his place.
As such, finding Disney's secret hiding place where they clone/brainwash these and taking it out would be the best option. But I can't get clearance from the Gov. yet.

And people make fun of this one because his music sucks.
Simple.
Leave her alone! She's a human being!!

:3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nice one, Psycho! By the way, welcome back!

And apparently, the object wasn't supposed to hit him in the face :( :( :(

I was a t-shirt and a bag of sour patch kids, wrapped in gift wrap. It was supposed to be a gift.

But aren't we all glad that it hit him in the face, anyways?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Quote:As such, finding Disney's secret hiding place where they clone/brainwash these and taking it out would be the best option. But I can't get clearance from the Gov. yet.
Yeah, have to take out the hive.

Quote:But aren't we all glad that it hit him in the face, anyways?
Yes, absolutely.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
X3 Thanks mein god of canopic jars!

All she really has going for her are her pretty face, her stunted puberty and her ability to prove that all girls have a percentage of lesbian hidden deep within them somewhere. Mar her pretty face, and her career will come to an uneventful and therapeutic end.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers