Join our server on Discord

Let the minions be heard!
*a lone tigress steps forward in an empty hall of a seemingly abandoned castle. On her back is a trenchgun, held close to her by a bandolier of shotgun shells.*

Minions. Ladydevimon is unpleased at your lack of response. Things have been discussed, and we feel your voices should be heard.

So, tell me, minions, what is it you want out of our group? Don't hesitate to be specific, or vague, if you want. We just wish to provide entertainment for you and suffering for the digidestined.

So please, speak up. Now is the time for your voices to be heard.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I dunno, maybe more threads? most other group seem to have ten or twenty, about everything from sex threads to random stuff involving whatever the groups about.

Either way I have a new gift for the queen.

Diva: *Rolls out the new and improved Hikari*

Me: This new Hikari model comes fully bimbofied for your entertainment! sporting this new figure http://12345td.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1r7hot A tramp stamp that reads 'all aboard', slutty make up, big bumped up trampy hair, really long colourful nails, a lot of jewellery, a shirt so tight that it looks painted on and reads cum dumpster, a thong with a bullseye on the crotch, a skirt so short it looks more like a big belt, fishnet stockings, trampy high eel tramps, and most importantly she is completely brainwashed! Making her a permanent bimbo and the first instalment in Queen LD's Stable.

Diva: You know, sometimes your mad science thing scares me. But the fact that you said that all in one breath distracted me.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Craze E: In retrospect, Mistress LadyDevimon doesn't really have us do much, huh? Maybe we can have a lesbian funtime party in tribute to her dark leather suitedness?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Crimson: I second the idea of a lesbian funtime party! And we can all participate...one way or another... *smirks as he flashes a Gender Swapping Ray Gun*

Ada: Might I just say that it's difficult to maintain a group when it's based solely one narrow concept. That said, an RP that all the members can participate in would be a good idea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then let there be a lesbian orgy thread and an rp thread I say! And I also offer any of may ray guns to help!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Craze E: DID SOMEBODY SAY RAAAAY GUNS!? *Pelvic thrusts, a laser canon duct-taped to the front of his pants* Ooh! I likey that proposal! *Snags one of the gender-changing Ray Guns and zaps himself with it. Nothing changed at all, and he takes a peek down at his pants, gasping.* EEK!! Mr. Squiggles!! Where'd you goooo!?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sable: okay....but what about plot? Good RPs need plot.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Craze E: Oh! Oh! Get this- The Digiworld has a digital version of the underworlds, and the leader of the Digital Underworld gets bonus uber-powers. LadyDevimon wants these powers so she can raise an eeeevil digi-army and conquer the digi-world, and then the digital version of heaven. :3 Except, her mom, Lilithmon, is the current Underworld Queen, and LadyDevimon can't beat her on her own, so she goes around collecting powerful digimon for a rag-tag group of evil digimon to help her defeat Lilithmon-Sama. For a price, of course! No evil digimon would do that for nothing! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh! that idea rules! though I do fear that I'd never be able to stay on one side. I love Lilithmon as much as I do Ladydevimon.

Diva: If you so much as think of leaving me for her I will * speaks such horrible things in a language so ancient and forbidden none can hear it, yet all tremble in the purest fear* Got it?

Me: Dearest Diva, I'd never leave you, after all you know me so well. and on occasion have become a Lilithmon. OH! And for this rp can my Diva be or queen's sister?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I was thinking on using her as the queen, seeing as you have experience in playing her so well. It's up to you, though. Just putting it out there.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan