Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 5!
So. Taiki acquired the ability to summon Leviathan. Er- Leviamon. Good for him.

Anybody thinking how an Agumon projection shooting a Pepper Breath can be considered legendary, or am I the only one doing so?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-06-2010 02:23 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So. Taiki acquired the ability to summon Leviathan. Er- Leviamon. Good for him.

Anybody thinking how an Agumon projection shooting a Pepper Breath can be considered legendary, or am I the only one doing so?

I'm more thinking how those cameos in Taiki's dream are making more sense. An army of legendary Digimon lead by X4? Yes, please.

I was suprised that he got several at once though.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I initially was under the impression that they'd be acquired one by one like the digi crowns, too. But now I'm really eager to see who's he gonna bring out next, hence my earlier question.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Epic Digixros background change for the win?

But still as amazing as ever. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-06-2010 02:23 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Anybody thinking how an Agumon projection shooting a Pepper Breath can be considered legendary, or am I the only one doing so?
Maybe it's Agumon Burst Mode?

So, we have Leviamon and Agumon. What are the other Legendaries? I think I saw a Garurumon and a MarineAngemon...
(08-06-2010 06:09 PM)moonblack Wrote:
(08-06-2010 02:23 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Anybody thinking how an Agumon projection shooting a Pepper Breath can be considered legendary, or am I the only one doing so?

Far as i can tell, Burst mode is reserved for Mega levels...You could probably relate it to the different modes of ImperialDramon in 02.

DigiMemory is pretty awesome too, although i'd really like to know who or what stored the data of these Digimon and how...far as i know, data from a fallen opponant is either absorbed by the victor or discarded and contained in Data Packets.

Also, I hope Guilmon makes it into this season!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-06-2010 06:09 PM)moonblack Wrote:

So, we have Leviamon and Agumon. What are the other Legendaries? I think I saw a Garurumon and a MarineAngemon...

Saw Magnaangemon, purple helmet's kinda hard to mistake lol. As for the agumon thing, who knows maybe the digimemories are able to digivolve, after all in the flashback/flashforward/flashsideways? they weren't all ghostly like leviamon was, looked solid. Also might be able to cross with them. After rewatching the episode and freezing I noticed something interesting. Leviamon's memory chip thing showed him as a black silhouette after he'd been summoned/used. Speculation abound lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's possible he could have been released out in to the Digiworld. Or Re-released as it were. He could be an enemy later.
To me it looked like summon...
(08-07-2010 05:39 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Saw Magnaangemon, purple helmet's kinda hard to mistake lol. As for the agumon thing, who knows maybe the digimemories are able to digivolve, after all in the flashback/flashforward/flashsideways? they weren't all ghostly like leviamon was, looked solid. Also might be able to cross with them. After rewatching the episode and freezing I noticed something interesting. Leviamon's memory chip thing showed him as a black silhouette after he'd been summoned/used. Speculation abound lol.
Now that you mentioned him I remember MagnaAngemon too. Can't believe I forgot him!

As for the black silhouette, the most obvious explanations are:
- DigiMemories have a recharge time, so when a legendary digimon is summoned some time must pass before it can be summoned again
- each DigiMemory can be used only once
- using the digimemory actually releases the summoned digimon into the Digiworld - with all the consequences of such a thing

These are the most obvious possibilities, though hardly the only ones.