Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Legacy
[Image: scrnshot1w.png]
[Image: scrnshot2.png]

Introduction:

Hey guys I found a really fun game you guys might like, its called Final Fantasy Legacy. So basically its an online version of Final fantasy IV that you make 1 character and control him or her. Theirs no story but you go through the same way to areas like through mist cave to get to mist. You can play as anyone you could play as during FF4 including DK cecil and young Rydia.

If you're interested in playing with me and the others on the list below, follow these simple steps:
Step 1.
Go here and click "Join" under the Final Fantasy Legacy avatar.

Step 2.
Download Byond, its what's required to play. It should prompt you to once you click the "Join" button if you don't already have it downloaded and installed.

Step 3.
Make an account at Byond so that you can log-in to your account and play with us.

Step 4.
Log-in and make a class, make sure you read the below section who's playing what class. Once you have Byond installed, go back to the main make and click Join again, it should start up Byond and the server will launch.

*Extra*
If you aren't very fond of the numpad controls, you can download XPadder here and map your keyboard keys to a joystick/gamepad. I won't explain how to do so, it's pretty self explanatory. You may want a controller profile image for the mapping procedure, but it's not required. For what numpad keys you need to map, read below.

Controls: (Numlock must be off!)

Move: Arrow keys
Enter: F5
Cancel: F7
open Menu: F9
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions