Join our server on Discord

Salamon/Angemon(LordPatamon request)yiff
The "You never came back" series

Note: This fanfic is set in an alternate universe where after the events of Digimon adventure, the Digidestined never came back to the digital world. Also the second Digimon movie didn't happen, since that would mean the Digimon briefly seeing their human partners again.

Chapter 6: A dog and an Angel

By BlackVeedramon (Version 0.01)

In the Server continent, inside a cave near the beach, Salamon opened her eyes and licked Patamon face waking him up. It had been years since she had wasted so much time being Salamon, and that brought her bad memories, memories of her time with Myotismon.

Patamon moves a bit yawning, open his eyes and smiles upon seeing Salamon, giving her a sweet kiss

"How do you fell today, honey?" he asks trying to look cheerful. He knows she doesn't like much to be Salamon because of the bad memories she had about Myotismon torturing her when she was just a weak rookie. He fells a bit guilty, had he not fallen sick she wont have given him part of her energy and she would still be a Gatomon.

"Good..." she says with a forced smile, they had wasted another day sleeping in a damn cave. She looks outside, she fells so pathetic, so weak as Salamon.

Patamon notices her smile is forced and he starts to rub her back "Everything is going to be Ok, I know you hate being Salamon for so long, is my fault, sorry" he hugs her from behind using his long ears.

"Besides, I took advantage of you, fucking you like that" he says remembering how he fucked the tired Salamon so both could get warm and survive the storm "I am sorry, I just didn't know what else to do"

He hugs her closer, trying to make her fell safer. She licks his face, smiling a bit, this time is a honest smile "Well, I didn't mind that, l enjoyed the sex really. I am angry not because of having sex as Salamon, but because now you are the one that can be strong and protect me"

That was true, since Salamon had given him part of his energy, Patamon fell full of power, he just didn't evolve because he didn't wanted to hurt her feelings.

Patamon licks her face "I know you hate felling weak, but everyone needs helps sometimes" he says while he gently rubs his tights

Salamon pushes him away, looking a bit annoyed "We have been in this cave all night, I want to get out and eat something" she says holding a growl in her mouth. They haven't eaten anything since yesterday, but Patamon was so full of energy that he had failed to remember that

Patamon agrees, felling bad because he forgot she must be hungry, because he was so full of energy he didn't thought about food at all.

"Sorry, lets get something to eat" he says with his long ears down

Salamon wants to prove herself she is still strong, so she goes out first of the cave. Is a beautiful spring day and they are near the ocean. Just then a Shellmon appears in the beach. Maybe is even the same Shellmon that the digidestined faced in that beach full of phone booths. Salamon hides herself inside the cave, trembling of fear. But Shellmon ignores her and goes to fight with a Kuwagamon that is not far away and has just arrived the beach, it looks like a territorial fight.

"Salamon, Are you Ok?" asked Patamon looking worried, got closer and saw her crying. He hugged her, as a gold light covered him, before Salamon could knew what was going on, she found herself carried in the arms of a strong and handsome angel. It was the first time she saw Angemon from such close angle and being so small, she blushed, damn he was hot!

Without thinking about it, Salamon kissed the angel face, that surprised Angemon and he puts her down, his face all red under his mask

"Salamon... just no, if we made love like this I would tear you apart, I mean..." he said then noticed Salamon had bitten off part of his pants, revealing his phallus "SALAMON!"

"Sorry" she said, trying to look cute "Maybe I could you know, yank you? just so you return to being Patamon and we can have real fun?"

"Well, that's not a bad idea" he said and sits over the cave ground, spreading his legs. Salamon gets over the angel legs, hold his dick with her two paws and starts to rub and lick it slowly, until he got a hard on. Then she starts to suck at it, the member so big and her mouth so small that she also has to use her paws to stimulate it all.

Angemon moans, that really fell good! Since Patamon was a quadruped he could never yank himself, as as Angemon he has been too busy fighting to ever try it, so the sensation was both new and pleasurable to him.

Salamon continues sucking and rubbing the angel shaft, until he started to drop pre-cum, then Angemon gently pushed her away.

“What's happens? Did I do something wrong?” she asks looking confused

“I don't want to cum in your mouth, that's all” Angemon said, while he was like this he just fell he had to act nicer, but she didn't seem very pleased by this. Then a
idea crossed her mind, she sits with her back turned in front of him and spreading her legs wide. “Then cum inside me, please”

Angemon was about to deny her that satisfaction, but he noticed surprised she had used the word “please”, as Gatomon she was never that polite, not even with Hikari, as far as he knew.

“But Salamon... I am too big, I might hurt you” he said, maybe he just could... put only a bit inside?

Salamon looks at him, is she... crying?

“Salamon, did I just said something wrong? I mean I know you want to have fun and all, but, why are you crying?” asks the angel really worried

“That damn vampire, he not only punished me with his whip, but once, once he... when I was just like this, he...” says the dog and unable to hold her tears anymore, starts crying.

Angemon starts to rub Salamon behind the ears and over the stomach, he knew dogs like that. It took a while, but finally she stooped crying.

“I love you Salamon, please don't cry” he said, she looked at him, then cleaned her face with her paws “I need a good memory, a memory of a good strong angel pleasing this weak body, that way, I wont hate being Salamon anymore” she said, how could he deny? Not that he wanted to, but now he would have to take her whole, it would hurt the dog body, but he would do anything for her.

“If that is what you want” he said, she once more turned her back on him and spread her legs. He trust one finger inside inside her, she moaned.

“Oh, that's not your dick, you cheater” she said protesting, but she was liking how he moved his finger inside her tight and small pussy

“I am just getting you ready” he said, took out his finger then pushed two fingers inside her, she moaned louder, even letting out a soft growl “Hmm, still not you big shaft, bad angel” she said, she had been fingered before, but having almost human fingers inside, while being Salamon, was a total different deal and she loved it.

Angemon clucked, “Bad angel”, well, she still wasn't ready, she had to get really wet if she was gonna take him whole. He moved his fingers around, even licking her clit with his tongue, making Salamon moan, growl and bark like crazy. Soon enough she cums howling, wetting Angemon hand and face.

Salamon panted and gasped in her afterglow as she looked at Angemon. Her pussy all wet with her cum. It was a great feeling, yet she still wanted him inside her. "I'm ready enough now?" she asked him with soft smile while looking at him with her beautiful and tender blue eyes. Definitively as Salamon she was kinder and softer than how she was as Salamon, but then again Angemon when he is Patamon is playful and softer than when he is Angemon.

"Yeah" the angel said and pushed the tip of his cock inside her, damn it was a tight fit, she had never took someone so big being Salamon. Well there was that damn Myotismon, but he had took her in a brutal, savage way, making her hurt and bleed. This time she was wet and ready, but still hurt a bit.

Salamon gritted her teeth but let out a moan as she felt Angemon entering in her. He was big true, but the feeling was so good, so gentle. She couldn't help but feel a tear of happiness roll down her cheek. "M-More, please..." she pleaded him letting out a soft dog whimper as she was so lost in the moment that the slight pain wasn't a bother for her

He then trust half of his cock in, very slowly, in and out, but still not penetrating her with all of his erect soldier. He moans a bit, damn, she was so tight that it was even better than when he did Salamon being Patamon! That was of course, because he was bigger as Angemon. She was so delicate, so small, Angemon then realized the fully extend of Myotismon crime, rapping Salamon had been as if the vampire had rapped a small girl. But then remembered that vampire was long death, and couldn't hurt her anymore.

"He is death you know, he cant hurt you anymore" he said

Salamon moaned loudly feeling more of Angemon's cock inside her. it felt amazing, she could feel he wanted her to feel good and was treating her in a very gentle way. She heard what he told him and managed to nod. Her eyes were closed in pleasure, yet a few tears rolled down her cheeks. She never thought she could find someone who could love her for who she is and not want her just to get her in bed for a cheap fuck. Ever since she joined the team and got to know Patamon better, she always felt in peace whenever he was there with her, either be in battles, or in simple things like hanging out, talking and eating. Patamon never pried into her problems unless it was really necessary and she was glad for that. She could be with him and sort her thoughts without the need of being fully alone.

"Now, I am gonna push all of my buddy inside, are you sure you want this?" The angel asked, he was sure she would say yes to that question, but as an angel, he just had to be polite.

Salamon couldn't help but smile at Angemon asking her. She knew he would ask anyway due to his nature. "Yes... I want it all Angemon... I trust in you with my life," she told him as she got ready to get it inside her fully

He slowly put all his shaft inside her, moaning, she was so damn tight!. He started to trust her very slowly as he noticed the pain in her face, but he continued as both wanted this. "Salamon ohhh, you are so damn tight!" he said, an angel doing dirty talk, that sure was new!

Salamon moaned enduring the slight pain, actually she thought it would be more painful but she was so wet and well lubbed that it helped to reduce the pain a lot. "D-Dirty talking? nnnghh.... b-bad angel..." she managed to say between moans and howls of pleasure. Her orgasm was developing fast skyrocketing her pleasure to whole new levels. Slowly that painful memory was starting to disintegrate to end in the void of forgotten memories to never be remembered again.

"Bad angel? OH I will show you how BAD I can be!" Angemon said thrusting her harder and faster, this sure was one of the best fucking, if not the best he had. For the first time, she was the weak one, not that he would hurt her, but the felling of power, damn it made him hornier.

Salamon let out a loud howl in pleasure feeling the sudden change of speed. "Yes! just like that! more!" she moaned loudly. The way he was thrusting into her made all the pain to go a way. His cock was massaging her walls with each thrust he gave her, she was doing everything to hold in her orgasm to extend the moment

"Oh you like this don't you dog?" he said, going as fast and hard as he could, even holding Salamon butt with his hands so he could go inside her a bit more, while he moaned.

"Yes! I love it! nngh! I love you!" she moaned louder and with a loud howl she cums really hard, her pussy gripping Angemon's cock wanting to get it to fill her with his white seed.

Angemon then released his whole load inside her, moaning, panting, flping his wings a bit "Damn that was intense" he said

Then Angemon glowed with a gold light, and before he knew what was happening, he was back at being the good old Patamon, since he haven't eaten today bit a of "working out" had been enough for him to devolve back into his usual self.

Salamon moaned loudly feeling Angemon's seed filling her little womb as she then noticed he was back to his Patamon form.She moved a bit so he ended pulling out of her and she was now facing him and kissed him deeply. "Thank you Patamon... Sorry for have put you on a struggle but I really needed to forget that bad memory, that's why I couldn't stand to be as Salamon, I was weak... I couldn't defend myself..." She said softly after she broke the kiss and snuggled on him

"I know" he said rubbing his nose to hers, then their stomachs grumbled "Mmm, I think we were going to look for food" he said smiling

Salamon smiled. "Yeah, so much "work out" sure gets anyone hungry" she said with a smirk as she got up and helped him up. "though I'm surprised of hearing you as Angemon doing some dirty talking, I mean who would have thought an angel could do that?" she said with a giggle

"Well, inside it was still me" he said and licked her face, then both headed outside the cave, past the beach and into the forest, Shellmon didn't seem to be around, but even if it was, Salamon was now sure she wont fear him anymore.

The end

PS: Yeah I know, that's why I need and editor!

PS2: I hope Lord Patamon likes this ^^
I really liked it ^^

Also it is the first AngeSala lemon ever so that's a plus for originality XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions