Join our server on Discord

Fuck it!
I'm done with my life, if any one wants it then take it. All I hear are my brothers nagging attitudes and my mom nagging me about homework, while its fucking summer. The only thing I get thats relatively close to peace is when I pass out from exauhstion some time 12 hours after I wake up. My grandmother naggs me to go to sleep around three or four in the morning when Im with my father. and to top it all off right now he's been out for about 13 hours after saying he'd be home in a FEW hours. gah!!! If you read all that then thanks.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
You're welcome. DD.
Read it, your welcome.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hey, everyone's got problems within their life. I despise mine, as well. With all the crap that I have to deal with, day to day, from my family and others as well...

Maybe my birth mother should have aborted me instead of seeing things through. (I was adopted.)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Try to do something about it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh! Oh! You can try what I do! Just nod your head and say "uh huh" while thinking happy thoughts~! I'm too distracted by my erections whenever I get nagged, so I'm always depressingly cheery! XD

Also, be really polite, agree with what ever they say as lightheartedly and as happily as you could! Life is a game, if you don't play games to win, you play em to have fun! ^ ^ This will confuse them! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Or you can just play it so everyone else loses Twisted
Like... play scrabble with a Chinese dictionary?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers