Join our server on Discord

NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150 SE and NVIDIA nForce® 430
Is this graphic card--or video card(whatever you call it), is it a "good" card or its sucks ass. I have heard mixed reviews about it. It came with my new pc. My pc is an HP Pavilion with Window 7 (Home Ed. 64), AMD Athlon 2, 630 gb hdd, 3 gb memory
I'm no expert on graphics cards, but i'm assuming since you have alot of hard drive space, plus 3GB of RAM, your computer is built for some relatively serious performance. Also, kinda helps if you mention what speed your processor is set to, which is measured in Ghz.

To be honest with you man, your better off asking on a forum centred around PC gaming or Custom PC performance as you're likely to find more people there who would know. Google is your best friend, use it.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Good Depends on what your trying to use the card for. If your just going to use it on a general computing Basis. Ie: Surfing the internet, Watching videos, checking mail.

Then it's fine. If however you are trying to play games. I wouldn't suggest newer titles. I've had a Geforce 6200 and could barely manage to run half life 2 on it.

If you are trying to play games on it. I would suggest finding out if you have a dual or quad core processor and what Ghz it's rated at. After which I would find a PC Gaming forum as GMSG suggested and asking what graphics card you could buy for your current setup.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
If you don't have a quad-core CPU, I highly suggest getting one. You can get a decent quad-core for cheap nowadays, and you'll certainly see big performance boosts over dual or single cores.

As for video cards, I don't really know how to rate them, either. Pretty much, the more expensive it is, the better it is. ;p
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I couldn't believe that it could work for COD MW2. Unless this is bullshit or something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta9XU8doopc&feature=related
Nvidia nforce 430 and geforce 6150 is a pretty old card and unable to support latest games in high settings.

If you focus on new graphics card, try picking a entry mid-range graphic card like ATi HD5770 or NVIDIA GTS 250/GTX260
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
From what i hear, the 9800GT is pretty good and can do as good as your latest Nvidia card, especially if it's got 1GB of graphical memory on the board.

Currently i'm running an 8600GT Magic, which runs my games okayish but i'm looking to expand my interests too...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds