Join our server on Discord

April...the 1st
So there-what the fuck..

All the anti renamon sentiment put behind right, eh?
Well-IM never posting art on this board again.

The flame to sudden sorry doesnt work very well in making up for some of the damages you guys have caused to my motivation with that flame that went on for a bit too long.

You people had no idea what the true nature of some of the other artists on this boards was when it came to ethics.
I can understand that.
Yes, i know exactly that feeling.
*nods* I understand your reaction. *sighs*
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, its ashame cause your a really talented artist.
Another? Wow.. this is getting bad. I really didn't want to see you go along with the rest but... I don't think I could stop that, could I? Well whatever the case, I hope you find a nicer environt ment for you to be with. :)
Nutsacks.
see topic subject for comment on issue...

this really sucks :'( i'm really going to miss you man, we lost another good talent here today and i dont really know what to say about it. i support you man but i whish you wouldnt go. I dont think me saying that they see what they did wrong will help you in the matter. you seem to already come to a conclusion on that and it dosent bother me that your leaving for that reason. I hope that you find a better place to be eprishated because i know i'll miss you, i'll be looking and enjoying what ever i find by you.

see you space cowboy...

Ryoku
APRIL FOOLS-SUCKAHZ!!

Its actually nice to hear that people are reconsidering what they thought of before...Heh. As for \"motivational damage\"-that would never happen-NEVER..Im going to try to draw more variety from now on so this type of stuff doesnt happen again... I was getting pissy at the flame a bit back-but whatever-the people changed their minds I guess. And once I get a cpu-I'll be feedbacking ANY art(The reason for my lack of feedback to other people was 90% due to the fact that my cpu access was limited)

I aint going anywhere. And this concludes the cruelest April Fools post.

=3

:D
ARRRRRRRRRRRR! DIE! DIE! DIE!
That was so CRUEL! If I wasn't among your greatest fans, I'd hate you now! ;)
*hugs* Good to know you'll stick around, man! :D