Abilities/Traits: Powers or some special trait
Attribute: if Bakugan
and last
Dislikes: Opposite of Like

My Person:

Name: Darky
Species: Hydralisk -I just had too i love them too much hehe
Partner: Darkus Percival
Description: Short for a Hydralisk Has only 3 Claws his fourth is beginning to grow in.
His Shell is Purplish in color and hes stronger than a normal Hydralisk -.- a short Hunter Killer in all essence
Personality: Laid Back He doesn't usually freak out or panic in a emergency
and he'd rather be Slithering since hes athletic and hes a little bit smarter than normal
Image: in Attachments
Abilities:He has a Built in Spine Launcher, His claws have a potent Venom which paralyzes the creature that had been clawed for 7 hours
Dislikes: Annoying People and the color Pink for some odd reason

Done!
Story in next Post

EDIT: only Limits 3 people OR ELSE -.-

EDIT OF THE EDIT: The story could change later :/
Ok the story is

Bakugan Interspace is created for creatures in the world to run around and battle in.
However a Dark Force is Kidnapping Brawlers and forcing them To give up their bakugan so they can create the ultimate mechanical Bakugan
Thats where we come in were a group of elite Battlers who have been sent to find and destroy the Experimental Facility before the Bakugan is created. We have our Bakugan to deal with any Brawlers along the Way and weapons because there is rumor we might not make it in time
P.S. something will happen to some of the bakugan later but im not sayin anything
Name: Shun Kazami
Species: Human
Partner: Ventus Ingram
Description: Ventus attribute player. He is also an aspiring ninja, receiving training from his grandfather. Together with Dan Kuso, his best and childhood friend, he invented the gameplay for Bakugan. His Mother Passed away a while ago and his grandfather takes care of him.He wears a green ninja style shirt with purple and gold trimming, black pants, black wrist bands and purple and green boots.
Personality: He is a loner, But will help his friends at all costs.
Image: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Shunxz.jpg
Abilities: He knows various Methods of Hand to hand Combat and is adept with a Katana
Dislikes (more like hates): People who kill animals for no reason, Evil people, The creators of the Creature Project

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Sabre Clan
Name: Tyron
Species: Dragonoid (Drago-type)
Description: Similar to a regular Dragonoid, but with thicker plating, two horns, and spikes along spine-line. Dark blue in color, with fluorescent green highlights.
Personality: Friendly, but wary at first. Extemely reliable & dependale. Will protect and defend friends to the end.
Abilities: Breathing scorching fire, extremely fire and heat resistant, excellent flyer.
Likes: Working out & flying, like to keep in top shape. Relaxing and hanging with others.
Dislikes: Unreliable and lazy people and creatures. Hates those who don't do their share of work.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Do we start yet?
or see if more people come?
The Sabre Clan
OOC:

We can start, if you like. But, should I create a human character, as well?

If you think I should...I will.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ok if you feel like it...
The Sabre Clan
Name: Eva Miles
Species: Human
Description: A novice to Bakugan, she is an eager and fast learner. Abandoned by her mother at 8 (never knowing her father), she grew up, mostly, on her own. Moving between foster homes and the street she became a worthy fighter, battling for the basics in life. Living now in an upper flat of a martial arts school, Eva trains with and befriends other training students, will working for money, at night.
Usually wears tight-fitting white blouse and black skirt, with red dragon patterns, white & pink sneakers, her long dark hair tied back in a ponytail.
Personality: Shy, at first, but warms up to others. Hasn't had many true friends.
Abilities: Gymnastic movements and defenses, much hand-to-hand with some weapon training.
Likes: All life, animals and people alike, being out in the wilderness.
Dislikes: Deceiving people; liars - has been betrayed much in her young life.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Can we start?
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Go ahead and start. I'll follow your lead.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ok

IC: Shun was meditating in his backyard when he heard something nearby and he looked around. Suddenly, Darky Burst out of the ground and Shun nearly flew into a tree. "WHAT was that for?!?"
Shun was half shouting half screaming, Darky just looked on laughing " Eva -Giggle- and Tyron are coming over so we can go to -Giggle- Interspace to try and find the Entry point of the Gundalians so we can seal it off". Shun climbed down slowly mad at Darky for that, but went out front to wait for Eva and Tyron after grabbing Ingram
The Sabre Clan
OOC 0.o is it dead already
The Sabre Clan