Uh..... Hi
-gasps and pulls out chopped liver bazooka-
FIYAH
-shoots liver at Dua-
Dont make me set my Hydra on you -glares-
The Sabre Clan
Aaagh! Liver!

*dodges*

What did you think I was going to do with this?

*gently pokes Darkness in the belly with the stick*

Initiated!!!!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
0.0 -grabs the stick breaks it in half and pokes you twice-
:no: no pokey
The Sabre Clan
Meh!

*crosses arms and looks away*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
-tickles-
The Sabre Clan
*wriggles away from the tickling*

-slaps for resisting The Ticklz-
The Sabre Clan
*does an over dramatic spin, rotating twice before collapsing to the ground*

Owie...

-giggles-
The Sabre Clan
*sizzles as he lays on the ground*