Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: I'm not gonna argue bones could be good conductors, but attractors of electricity? You're going a bit far out there, lol.

Eh, guess it's not much of a big deal. Might wanna reconsider what Nero can and what he can't null, he already was able to absorb Void and survived through it, haha.

IC:

The former dragon boy went through all the roofs as fast as he could, intending to stop Prisma's irrational outburst. As he came close to Shadow and Nero, as well as Alexis, or at least as much as he could call close, he yelled, "Guys! Tick him off! Like, SERIOUSLY! Don't worry about Prisma, I'll deal with her!"

Mar leapt through the final roof before he landed next to Prisma. He dropped his swallow and before she could react jumped behind her, pulling her arms down with a growl, "Stop that! You're gonna get them killed!"

Prisma gasped at the intrusion, not having counted with Mar suddenly making an appearance next to her, "Let go, you filthy human!" she snarled rather violently, thrashing about as her focus died, and so did the barriers of holy magic protecting Belial.

"Why are you doing this?!" Mar questioned, groaning as he evaded some of Prisma's elbows and barely making room to step or block her back kicks, "Look, you don't like demons, right? You want to kill him, right? Then let us help! Faster is better!"

"Shut up!" Prisma stopped Mar with a cold glare, "This demon... He's out of your league. You cannot hope to accomplish that which only Devil Tamers are trained for! By doing things your way, you'll only be creating more strife for the world!" she snarled.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand a thing you're saying!" Mar growled, finally receeding as Prisma wrapped her thick tail around Mar's leg and finally slammed him down on the roof. "Oof!" the young man grunted. His physical strength had been cut nearly in half ever since losing his powers, but Prisma seemed to be no pushover.

She quickly turned around and pinned Mar down with her crystal staff, "You can't understand what's out of your mind's grasp. You and your group's unrefined techniques are the cause demons roam the earth! I thought I made it clear when I told you not to interfere, but if you, a dirty human, is going to come in my way, I will show no mercy!" she threatened.

----------------

"You don't understand, F'Nerah. As it currently stands..." Belial smiled in a coy manner, swatting away at her avatar with the sheathed blade, "You are only a mere human. You cannot accomplish anything on your own, thus..." he held out an open palm, and all of a sudden Nera's vision would be filled with crystal blue, dozens of icicles in the form of sharpened spikes being launched her way, "You're not only unworthy, but also poor in choosing your hiding places."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 06-27-2011, 01:27 PM