Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Things have changed, and what can I say?" The avatar sprouted gigantic vulture's wings on its back, and with a flap, vanished in another burst of speed, reappearing a few blocks away, only to disappear again, veiled in a coat of pure speed as the avatar lunged at Belial, gladius held out in front like a lance while its round shield was raised protectively. "I live for the peril of combat almost as much as I live for the dream of peace. And it would take more than that to stall the Belial I knew!"

"I got a plan-" Nero growled as he touched down on the ground, slamming a fist down on the ground. "BONEYARD!" He roared, dozens of white, branched spires rising from the ground like ivory obelisks, acting like lightning rods to ground the lightning bolts. He straightened back up and glared toward Prisma's general direction. "-Let's take her down. I have no idea who she is, no one introduced her to me, but she's gettin' in the way. No- she's HELPING that demon for all I can see, so lets take her down, cuz I REALLY wanna eat that white bastard!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-25-2011, 11:29 AM