Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Belial's face distended into a passive mellow as he observed the canine heads gnawing at his katana's sheath. "Ah. I see. Your aura's unmistakable, but I don't remember you being a human last time we battled," he said, only having to tug hard to prevent the katana from being yanked away. A smile crept to his lips, "You're not as powerful as you used to be, yet you still are going to try to confine me again? How amusing."

Mar finally hopped onto the ceiling and managed to watch Nera apparently in control and Shadow and Nero preparing a big attack. He couldn't see Alexis because she was preparing her spell, but he was sure he would've heard it if something bad had happened considering the circumstances. Mar thought he might have to just watch things unfold for now, smiling as he watched Nero and Shadow about to strike.

The daggers were flying in Belial's way from behind. He was busy with F'Nerah, it was going to be a direct hit. But that's when a large blast of white suddenly intercepted the millions of daggers flying towards Belial, disintegrating them and forming a 'dust' like cloud which kept absorbing and breaking the bones into particles before they could reach their targets.

Mar's eyes widened, "That can't be!" he blinked, "But we defeated all his allies, how?!" he made his way to the edge of the roof, from where he could see a second glint of light from afar. He caught sight of Prisma, who was holding her crystal staff in the direction of the white cloud which was swallowing Nero's and Shadow's technique. "Oi! What are you doing?!" he began to make his way to Prisma, jumping roof after roof.

He then saw the plump white dragoness hold her hand out in the direction of Belial, using some sort of magic to counter Alexis's attack and dispell it in the very same way she was destroying the combined attack above. "You're all getting in my way. Belial's head is mine." She didn't pay a second thought to F'Nerah, gauging her spiritual energies she was mostly spent.

Belial looked back with the corner of his eye, "So you were stalling, F'Nerah, so your underlings could deal a blow while my guard was down. Now I'm certain you've become unworthy of your title as a Maiden," he laughed, seeing the spells disappear, and thanks to Prisma was now fully aware about the others.

The demon lord, still holding Ares back, held his free hand up. The dark skies suddenly began cackling with lightening, and before anyone could tell, electric discharges began raining everywhere in the perimeter, although they were visibly being aimed at his assailants: Shadow, Nero, and Alexis.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 06-22-2011, 03:51 PM