Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
The building directly beneath Belial and Nera violently split down the middle and crumbled as the Demon Lord blocked her avatar's overhead attack with the gladius, showing off its offensive ability. This however, came at a heavy price, and Nera had to shrunk the Avatar down to roughly three-fifths of it's original size, and allowed it to continuously shrink just to preserve her magic reserves and stay conscious. It looks like something she could use indefinitely as a dragon would only last five minutes at most before she had to fall back and replenish her mana. She had to make it count. She had to keep his concentration on battling her rather than on their spellcaster, speedster, and powerhouse.

"The Spire has preserved you well, Belial. I'm afraid I'm not quite the match I used to be, after the centuries have crawled by." She smirked, her avatar's arm sprouting multiple canine heads, which latch their snarling jaws around the the saya of Belial's katana. "But you remember Ares, don't you? A far cry from from his glory days, but his blade still thirsts for war."

Nero smirked at Shadow as the wolf pretty much doubled his output. "Never doubted ya for a second! Man you're fast! I call this attack 'Thousands', but with you? Make way for Millions!" He laughed. He considered that Shadow was currently hanging in midair, and his ribs jutted out of his abdomen before shooting out as spear-length white rods for Shadow to use as aerial platforms to jump off from.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-22-2011, 02:27 PM