Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Too slow!" Belial leaped from the roof in front of the four story building Prisma's demon was in and then suddenly the thin metallic sound of something cutting through was heard. Belial kicked the large fist on the knuckles to bound himself away, and then then its fingers began falling off in a bloody waterfall.

Prisma grunted as she heard her demon subordinate cry out in pain, and ordered it to attack again.

"Some demon lord, apparently" Mar added, turning around to look at Nero, "Dibs on the demon huntress' booty, though, I saw her first!" he poked his own chest as it swelled out in manly pride.

A piece of concrete then flew in and smashed against Mar's back, knocking him to the ground. Hard.

"I heard that."

"Oi... you're fighting me," Belial mentioned, as if it wasn't obvious already.

Mar's leg twitching, he quickly got back up to his feet, "Damn. First she doesn't fall for me, then she rushes off to hog the monster I was gonna help her with, and now she hits me..." he chuckled. "Oh yeah, she's heads over heels for me. Oi, Shadow! Done showing off? Let's climb!" he waved his swallow around at his wolf friend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 06-06-2011, 03:05 PM