Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
F'Nerah stood her ground in her crater, her human eyes glowing a smokey white color as she half-whispered, half-chanted an incantation in a lost draconic language. While she prepared her spell, she observed the younger warriors attack. It was rather disorganized and seemingly random, though at the very least Alexis was trying to come up with certain strategies to use. Poor girl.

"Got room for one more?" A shadow loomed over the battlefield before it came crashing down, cracking the ground with its weight, its humongous wings spread. Nero's muzzle and arms were caked in demon's blood, which he wiped off sloppily with the back of his hand. He was lazily chewing on something that must have been the remains of his last victim, shadowy wisps of dark matter escaped from his fur and made it look like his body was smouldering, or smoking. "I think it's time for the main course."

F'Nera almost canceled her spell in surprise when she heard his voice. He had left before everyone else to try and regain the powers he lost, and he hasn't been seen since. He looked like he had regained his original form at the very least, and was no longer stuck in his quadruped Shadowulf form.

Nero raised a foot and stomped back down, several dozen swords, from sleek katanas to gigantic claymores rose from the ground around him, all alabaster white and made of dense bone, much more powerful than tempered steel, while the fibrous and porous material was still lighter than titanium. The horned wolf reached for and pulled a zweihander and a claymore up for his own personal use, propping one up on his shoulder while extending the other and pointing it directly at Belial.

"Guys, the weapons are on me." He smirked, showing off bloodied white fangs. "Literally."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-05-2011, 07:16 PM