Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Five against one? ...Very well," Belial smiled, suddenly discarding his grayish robes for the winds to carry away. The Demon was a tall humanoid grazed with stitches and battle scars all over his naked, toned body; only a white sheet of loin cloth served to cover his privates and back. His blank eyes and sinister but overall calm smile spelled the confidence he held over this battle.

"Hah, show off, eh? I can top that!" Mar chuckled, tensing up to bulge all of his powerful muscles, which he didn't have. "Huh? Oh waitaminute, I can't," he laughed a bit, half-disappointed, as he remembered he wasn't in his dragon form.

"You must know something, mortals," Belial continued, "You are about to learn why my kind of high-level demons hide behind our subordinates," his smile became cold and static as he blankly stared up at the sky, "The discharge in energy you felt earlier was just me materializing in this plane of existance. You all must be pretty powerful, honestly. Had you been normal mortals, you would've just succumbed to the power and faded away into nothingness," he looked back down, holding his arm out while holding a sheathed katana.

"Come at once, mortals. Have a taste of my Blade of Reject!" the demon lord boomed. Lightening struck.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 03-11-2011, 01:12 PM