Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: Crimson, didn't the morning star break during the confrontation with the Imp Liutenant? XP

IC:

Mar watched on as Prisma faced off with the demon, telling Nera: "She's a demon huntress, I think. Helped us beat one of the Liutenants and finished one all by herself... She's strong, Nera."

Prisma groaned as Shadow stepped beside her, "I said to stay clear of my path. ...Your assistance earlier is welcome, but if you end up struck by my magic... You'll only have yourself to blame," she snorted.

One of Belial's eyebrows raised, "Reinforcements?" he worded, making Prisma cringe, "I don't ever remember a Devil Tamer fighting in tandem with another. Is this what you are now?"

Prisma growled at the taunt, her pride hurt.

"Nngh... we can't be too many fighting that demon. We might end up hurting each other in this enclosed space," said Mar as he kept a tight grip on his bronze swallow.

OOC: The party to fight Belial should only contain 5 members~ Prisma will be needed and she'll act as a Party Member regardless of her wishes.

Shadow stepped forwards, so that's two.

Alexis, Ereth, Katt and Nera should decide if to fight or if to support~ Only two spots left.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 02-07-2011, 12:21 AM