Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: 'kay. As it so appears, Soma doesn't want to take part in this anymore. I'll control his character until and if he decides to return. (Lest anybody else wanna volunteer to do it)

IC:

"Sounds good to me," said Mar as he reached for his swallow at his back, "Man, I sure miss Mastermune already..." he sighed.

"Right now, I'm sensing three wandering Liutenants. This city is big, so it wouldn't be wise to split up. My suggestion is to draw their attention to you," Nera explained, looking watchful for the burning buildings as she saw jumping and dashing monsters razing and infilitrating through the roof of a roughly sane two-story building, "In my experience, I've seen that lesser demons are like a pack of feral animals. On their own, they'll guide themselves through instinct, but the Liutenant is the alpha as it were," she repeated, pointing with her war-hammer to the building she had been eyeing, "Any demon would've bashed that building's roof and gotten inside. Those used the stairs. Go and defeat that group, it will lure their Liutenant!"

"Got it!" the human-turned dragon nodded, "Hope you've a bottomless wallet, buddy!" he said to Shadow, dashing towards the two-story building. "Let's kick ass!" he yelled, booting the door of the house right off its hinges, "Hey, I still have my strength. This isn't so ba- WOAH!" he ducked, a spear of ice almost impaling through his head. Mar jumped to the side for cover and looked back at the party, "'kay, welcome comitee sucks."

F'Nerah put a hand to her face and rubbed her forehead, "I just hope they're fast enough. We absolutely cannot allow the High Demon to escape," she said to Katt, smiling at the albino tigress, "Thank you for providing assistance, Katt. I'll do this as fast as I can," she said, suddenly sitting in mid-air and adapting a meditation-like pose. Without having to expend her mana on cloaking her prescence, thanks to Katt's bodyguarding, the eldress began channeling her inner strength to begin restoring her drained mana.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 09-26-2010, 03:03 AM