Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Ah, an elf... magnificent allies of the nature, we'll gladly accept your offer for assistance. We need all the help we're going to get," F'Nerah solemnly nodded to the elven newcomer, smiling although in a weary manner. She then went down on one knee to catch her breath, "This tired me down more than I thought it would. I won't be able to provide direct assistance in the fights..." she groaned. Looking at the group, she told them, "One of you will have to stay behind and shield me while I recover mana so I can join as a fighter. Or you can all travel as a single group and leave me behind while I use the little mana I have left to keep my prescence out of sight for the demons."

Mar frowned, "Of course we're not gonna leave you behind, Nera. Look, I wanna trash all these guys but,"

"It's a consideration. You must search out all the High Demon's Liutenants in order to scatter their forces. Unlike the relationship between the two higher entities, a destroyed Liutenant will sever the direct control the High Demon has over the grunts. We need to be able to strike all the Liutenants down before the High Demon has finished feeding and escapes!" she explained. Frowning, Nera added: "Being a full group will increase the speed at which you'll be able to take out the wandering Liutenants, but I will not be able to assist you when the battle against the High Demon occurs. Conversely, if I can gather enough mana with a body-guard to shield me, your hunt group will lack an extra person, but we'll be able to assist you when the High Demon shows up. We don't have much time, decide if and who will stay behind!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 09-15-2010, 10:41 AM