Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Cera could feel the breeze flowing through his fur as Dune and Himself were flying over the city. Dune was holding Cera only by his arms as they dodged and weaved past large skyscrapers and other buildings. Scanning over the chaos of the cityscape Cera noted a spot as he yelled to Dune.

"Drop me down there!" He pointed to a low spot in the middle of a city block. Dune looked down with glaring disapproval.

"That whole block is infested with demons!" Dune tried to retaliate back. Although the strong winds crashing against his face were making communication even mere inches away a chore.

"Exactly!" The pink wolf shouted as he let his grip of Dunes arm go sending him tumbling down towards street level. As his body smashed across the hood of a car and he rolled unto the pavement. He gave a light groan. Stretching out his back hearing his bones snapping back into place.

"That was higher than I thought." He commented to himself. As he finished stretching out his body. It was only when he looked back down. That he had noticed a large group of insidious looking eye's glaring upon him. His landing had made a rather large ruckus without his realization. The closest demon eyed him hungrily and decided to try and seize his apparent opportunity taking the moment to lunge at Cera with reckless abandon. Only to have his arm seized by the pink wolf as he threw his clawed fist striking the demon's face. Dropping him in a single punch. The violent display had riled up the other demons. who were now charging in large swarm. Cera only smirked adjusting his hat. Then with little effort he grabbed the closest charging demon throwing it into a large group of others.

"I don't know how or why you guys are here but your going to have to do better than that if you want to kill me." Cera continued to taunt his would be adversaries. showing some cockiness in his attitude. Just as he was about to jump into the fight again. A large blue flame fell from the sky incinerating the demons in the street. As Dune landed next to Cera.

"We don't have time for you to be toying around if we want to save the city." Dune barked angrily to Cera. Who had brushed off the comment. Giving only a small smirk of amusement at his partners annoyance.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by GabumonFan - 08-15-2010, 06:02 PM