Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"No idea, Ryoji did this though, of that I'm sure..." Mar tried explaining, vaguely remembering when they all had been engulfed by the darkness of the void Ryoji had commanded during the battle. Blushing hard at Katt's words, he looked elsewhere in annoyance, "I'm still a dragon, Kitt. Or I should think so... I just can't seem to go back to my original form."

"It's very ancient magic, Martin," F'Nerah said from behind as she joined the group, "I'm afraid that as things stand now, there is nothing we can do about our current forms, we will have to,"

"NO!" Mar screamed, "You mean I gotta stay this tiny and thin forever?!" the boy gasped in surprise, F'Nerah shaking him in his place to force Mar to calm down.

"Relax. I was going to say that we will have to look for the aid of a couple friends in order to restore our forms. All we have to do is," but before Nera could finish, the loud sound of someone crashing in the nearby room alerted her. She dropped Mar and then rushed over to the room where the sound had originated.

Mar was dropped on his butt, he wasn't complaining now, and was even inspecting his hands, clenching the clawless fingers repeatedly, "Oooh. I still feel my strength. Explains why Nera can handle me like a toy, Ryoji didn't take that from us..." he muttered, slightly confused at his own words. If Ryoji truly wanted them to be powerless humans, why would he leave them with a portion of their powers?

In the meantime, F'Nerah forced the door to the room open and called in, noticing a dragon to be walking in her direction, "By the lord... Are you alright?!" she exclaimed, rushing to the dragon's side to help him up on her human shoulders.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 08-14-2010, 05:28 AM