Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: I'm sorry if it's not completely understandable.

IC:

Milan a 10 feet black dragon fought his demonic pursuiter in the skies above the Aeon island "Damned monsters! Don't you ever give up?" He said, crimson flames coming out of his hands.

The demon screeming in pain, the attack effectively hit him right on it's head "Damned mortal!You're going down with me!!" The bird like creature used the last of his power to shoot a dark beam at the dragon as he disintegrated.

Milan avoided taking the attack head-on but the beam had hit his left wing. The dragon began to fall crashing through the temple's roof and into an empty room, shaking the entire temple. "Raaaawwwrr!" The dragon roared full of pain, he knew he was going to die soon "I've gotta find Lady F'Nerah, I don't have much time left..." Mustering all his remaning strength he stood up leaning on the wall and he walked towards the hallway.

OOC: The city is the one north of Cera's origin, to make it easier for the characters to meet, I'm gonna name it Summerfield (I was goona name it New York but it sounded too original).

IC:

(Summerfield City)

Prisma's Soul-Armor 'Platina' covered most of her torso only showing her cleavage. Her armor only had a shoulderpad on her left arm and gauntlets up to her elbows. The lower part of the armor consisted on metal plates protecting her hips and a loin cloth covering her privates showing only a thong on her behind. Her legs protected by high heeled boots that reaching up above her knees.

Prisma entered the city walking normally as if nothing was wrong despite the fact that the city was in chaos. Demon roaming the streets killing humans left and right "I feel a stronger demon ahead" She thought as she continued walking towards the city's center.

"I smell something tasty brothers" A large humanoid demon with no definite form said pulling his head off the corpse he was eating. About twenty demons or so turned towards the dragoness following the scent "Being imprissioned on that tower made us hungry dear, would you be so kind as to let us taste your sweet flesh?". Said the larger demon as drool came out of his mouth in expectation "And fill us with power!". With a warcry all the surrounding demons ganged up on Prisma, whose cold stare showed no sign of fear or something alike.

Prisma looked at the large demon, knowing it wasn't the one she was looking for "I don't have time for this". Without even flinching at the sudden attack Prisma touched the ground with the tip of her crystal staff 'Pristine' creating a shockwave of holy energy, disintegrating all the surrounding demons and continued her way to the city's center.
To see some of my artwork Click here

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by Soma Cruz - 08-13-2010, 09:07 AM