Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"I'll check up on him," F'Nerah lifted her vision elsewhere as she went towards Mar's bunk and crouched next to him, checking up on his wounds and body that had miraculously been healed to acceptable conditions, although light bruisings had been left here and there, nothing too critical. "You're also my responsibility, and so is your sister..." she softly spoke as she made a sad face, still regretting Dorothy's abduction, "But right now, we need all the help we're going to get," she said, placing a hand on Mar's chest as he relaxedly breathed through his nostrils in his sleep, "SO WAKE UP DAMNIT!" she shouted, shaking the white haired boy up after kicking the coat over.

"Mor- WAAAH!" Mar cried as he was flipped over and onto the ground with the bunk on top of him, "Ouch, what the heck?!"

"I'm glad you're recovered," the woman said with a softer tone, helping the boy up to his feet quickly.

"Rough way to wake someone up, don't you think?" Mar retorted, wincing a bit as he tried flexing and stretching only to find that his loose clothing was still clingy, "Damn, I'm still like this..."

"Yes, you are. And I'm sorry I was a bit rough, but I had to make sure you were back to being sturdy and not frail," F'Nerah explained, folding her arms under her breasts.

"What if I had shattered into tiny pieces after you doing that instead?" Mar questioned, Nera dimissingly waving a paw in her usual nonchalant manner.

"Details." She then turned around and nodded her head towards the boy's friends, "They've all been waiting for you to wake up. Before we do anything it would be better if you let them know that you're still, well... you."

Mar disdaintfully looked away and into the others' direction, he looked down at his hands with regret, not really remembering anything else regarding the previous battle other than himself falling unconscious in the middle of it. He made his way to where Shadow, Kitt, Katt, Vook and Ereth were and stood in front of them as a six foot five tall lanky human with blue eyes and short white hair of the same style as he was in his dragon forms, "Hey... guys."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by DragonMasterX - 08-13-2010, 07:39 AM