Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Can't believe I got so busy the past few days. Anyways.

Name: Cera Lupus
Race: Anthropomorphic wolf
Physical Description: He is an anthropomorphic wolf, his fur is pink in colour. He is about 6"5'. He wears pants but not a shirt nor shoes. He also has a cowboy hat he pilfered from a store at an early age. He wears it constantly and will not let anyone touch it besides Silver.(who I won't be using in this RP)
Does not like: Demons and Vegetables.
Weapon of Choice: Claws
Abilities:A strong fighter an a master at various martial arts. He also has incredible physical strength being able to jump high in the air and carry heavy objects. He's also a good cook.
Powers: Break: A sort of state where Cera can increase his speed and power nearly 100 times but his body is extremely vulnerable in this state taking 100 times the damage as normal.
Origins: A small woods on the outskirts of a large city to the north.
Development: (I'd like to keep this under wraps until later, Although i've already shared this info with DMX)

Name: Dune Nioa
Race: Dragon
Physical Description: He is an average sized dragon at about 7"0'. His scales are a dark sandy orange color and fade into black as the connect to his body. He also has blue eyes.
Does not like: Fighting (but will of course), and blood
Weapon of Choice: His Azure Fire (Blue Colour)
Abilities: He can use his wings to fly.
Powers: His Azure fire is controllable. He can bend it at will. Even when it is away from his body, but he does not have control over all fire. Just his own.
Origins: A small Village called mako only a few miles from the forest where Cera is from thus they have been lifelong friends.
Development: (I'd like to keep this under wraps until later, Although i've already shared this info with DMX)
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by GabumonFan - 08-04-2010, 08:02 AM