Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"You know, I was kinda expecting more. I mean I wouldn't even rank that as a mid-boss," Shadow sighed a bit. He nodded at Mar's comment as he sheathed his blade, "Let's hope they provide a bit more entertainment then this one did."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis smiled towards Mar, appreciating his compliment. "Heheh, thanks. Hmmm, I wonder where the rest of those demons are. If only we had an aerial view." The elf attached her morning star to her belt before looking outside a window, noticing that many of the fires across the city were still burning.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's hurry," Mar stepped ahead to the window which Alexis was peering through, "Nera said there were three, so we should take care of the two quickly before they, huh...? What's that?" he blinked, seeing a flash of white in the distance. A big explosion in the middle of town made his eyes widen, "It's as if it was calling to us," he chuckled, "C'mon, let's go!"

With that, the boy jumped through the window and harmlessly landed on the ground below, removing his swallow before he set off running to the center of town where the explosion had occured.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts. Computer went dead for a few Weeks and I don't like RPing without some kind of spell checker.

Edit: Reading comprehension Fail. DERP!

IC:
"I really don't know what were even looking for." commented Cera to Dune who was admiring the destruction some while trying to pinpoint the location of a high level demon in the distance.

Quietly thinking to himself Dune sat against the hood of the destroyed car as the flames licked against his back. We can't be the only ones in the city fighting are we?.

"You'll know when we find who were looking for." He commented just as explosion rang out from a nearby building a ball of fire directed out towards the street. Shards of glass and debris shot out in multiple directions.

Covering his face with his arms to shield himself. Cera looked to Dune knowing whatever made such an attack had to be there next destination. They immediately set off for the building. In a few long strides had managed to make it to the front door.

Standing slightly away from Dune who had the handle in his claw ready to turn. Dune turned to Cera "Ready?"

Cera nodded his head. Dune slowly pushed the door open and was about to take a step inside when a loud crashing noise was heard. Cera's eyes went wide as he saw a human jumping out the window heading straight at him carrying a large sword.

The humans decent was much fast than he had anticipated though as he landed on the ground unharmed several feet away. Taking of nearly immediately towards the center of town paying no attention toward the wolf/dragon pair.

"It's definitely not a demon lieutenant." Dune commented loudly before turning to the direction Mar had run off in. "We should follow Him."

Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
"SHOWOFF!" Shadow shouted as Mar jumped from the window, following suit behind him but digging his sword into the side of the building to slow his decent, slicing through the wall as he reached the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yay. You're back :D

IC:

"Hah! That's nothing, this time, I'll be the one to brain the liutenant!" Mar laughed, still speeding towards the spot where the explosion had rang out in. Despite being bare footed, the boy hardly could feel any tingle from glasses or even the impact of falling from such a height as the tall building's as thankfully his dragon strength hadn't been lost. Not that Mar had measured falling distances before jumping through the window, anyway.

The dragon boy finally skidded to a halt as downtown's scenery greeted his eyes. Before him wasn't just one of the three liutenants they were searching for, but somebody else altogether.

Standing at the tip of up-rooted asphalt was a tall, formid, pure-white scaled beauty of a dragon woman. Her long light-blue hair was tied in a pig-tail, two horns which appeared to be made of some prismatic material stuck out from her head and curled slightly backwards. The dragoness was holding what seemed to be a seven-foot tall (As tall as she was) crystal staff, the rest of her body being covered in what seemed to be a battlesuit leaving little to imagination. One could tell the breastplate was struggling to contain the luscious, sizable rack this character sported.

Mar's cheeks flushed slightly. Puny human or not, he still was immediately sure when he saw a dragon he liked. "Who is that...?" he asked himself. The dragoness' pearly white eyes briefly adressed his prescence but then she focused again to her current target.

There was a gigantic demon. It looked quite similar to the one Shadow and the others had just fought, only that this one had no weapon and instead stored all of its strength in its massive arms. "You're a pretty brave or pretty stupid girl to have come to face off with me on your own!" the hulking creature scoffed, and in a manly display of strength flexed his arms, which instantly caused biceps the size of cars to inflate in such a way the buildings his body had been standing in-between were knocked clean off their foundation. The dragoness just glared. "Are you mad? Heh heh. Good, I like it when women are passionate. In fact, you look mighty delicious! I'll..." but he never got to finish. Its jaw was blown right off by a surge of white energy. The demon roared in pain, staring daggers at the dragon girl, who had been pointing her crystal staff at the giant.

"If you have time to spout needless banter, you have time to keep your guard up," She boldly said, retracting her staff. "Thinking that you might've been a good addition to my collection was clearly a mistake," she snarled, dropping a crystal marble on the floor as she nonchalantly turned her back and began walking away.

The gigantic monster wasn't going to let her off with that, though. Its rage made it strongly roar and all of a sudden the liutenant lashed both its oversized arms at the girl. Before the arms could connect however, there was yet another blinding flash of white and from the remains of the shattered marble the dragoness had dropped emerged a huge sword which impaled right through the giant's mid-section for a direct, lethal strike.

"Y-youuoouuu... beee-eech... I wazsh... I couda..." the bleeding demon managed to say before its body exploded into dark particles which scattered in the air and vanished. The gigantic razor sword suddenly began cackling and laughing with its own demonic voice before it suddenly exploded into particles as well.

The skimpily-dressed maiden turned her head as the liutenant and her demon sword disappeared and with her eyes half-opened she uttered: "Demons have no right to anything. Purgatory is all you will ever face." She said, before turning around again and looked at the many oncomers, no doubt having been attracted by the flashy explosion the brutish demon had conjured earlier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis nimbly jumped down through the same window Mar had escaped from and joined her comrades on the ground. She then blinked in surprise as she arrived in time to see the dragoness decimate the demon lieutenant. "Impressive...I believe she's on a whole other level."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that's quite the surprise." Ereth said, whistling a bit as he gazed at the seemingly angelic dragoness, coming up to the group and landing, folding his wings back together. "Either way, one more bad guy down!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Awww," Shadow huffed a bit, kicking an empty can through a nearby window, accidentally clocking an innocent bystander in the head, "Man the first one goes down with barely a fight, and by the time we get here the second's already dead. Third better provide some better entertainment. Well could be worse, could be stuck on guard duty with Katt."

*Deep announcer voice: Meanwhile!*

"Come on ya ugly sonuva bitches, it's 20 to 1 and you've barely landed a single hit!" Katt roared as she used her natural agility and reflexes to effortlessly dodge and counter the demons that had appeared, drawn by F'Nerah's gathering magic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Keep that up, Katt," F'Nerah cheered, although her emotionless expression hardly revealed any state of happiness. "The others have slain two of the liutenants, my mana is almost completely charged up, so with some luck we'll be able to get there, HAH!" she suddenly threw her leg forward, kicking an oncoming demon in the face, sending it flying straight into a rocky column. F'Nerah gathered her breath and quickly resumed her meditation pose, "...and join them in battle."

(Downtown)

"You all seem like a colorful bunch," the dragoness said, whisking her crystal staff away in a spell. Her eyes focused on Mar first, then they jumped to Shadow; she grimaced at them for a brief fraction of time. Her glare softened as her eyes passed Ereth and the elf girl. "But you're wasting your time here. I'll enslave the High Demon in this area," she stammered with a cold glare.

Despite such a statement, Mar zipped across the cracked streets and stood next to the purely white beauty, staring up at the taller woman with a sensual expression, "Or you could try enslaving me, I wouldn't mind. Say, are you into whipping or cuffing? You look like..." without letting him finish, the dragon girl thrust a palm onto Mar's belly, knocking the air out of him. "Ugh! O-okay... I don't mind it rough, either. I'll have your grace, at least." He grimaced a bit, holding by his stomach.

The dragoness' eyes twitched almost comically, but she quickly closed them and spoke with a renewed condescending tone, "I'm known as Prisma Ashbringer, Devil Tamer. And you,"

"Yeah, I'm... UGH!" he got pounded on the head and then kicked off the pile of rubble Prisma was standing on.

"...being overwhelmingly rude," she finished for Mar. "Stay out of my way, human. Your kind should be scurrying into tiny little holes, not out here annoying me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad