Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Aw man! I'm falling behind!" Mar whined as he rushed inside, tightening his grip on his weapon. "They've got it under control down here, I'll go, WOAH!" A sword came his way as he tried stepping upstairs, but thankfully his reflexes didn't let him down and he managed to deflect it with his swallow. "Damn, there definately is action up there!" he said.

(2nd Floor)

Mar emerged from the set of stairs and jumped into the center of the room, "Woah, and I thought this was a concurred party already!" he clenched his teeth, finding clusters of threatening creatures of varying sizes at the top, "Hey!" he called as he pitched with his left hand. With no effect being made, Mar remembered he wasn't a dragon anymore, "Aw crap. Can't get their attention with fire..." he began scanning the place around, finding a chair, "Perfect." With a grin, he kicked the chair up and then spun around, kicking it again to make it crash on the biggest demon's back.

The creature roared in pain and turned around along with its followers, "Who dares interrupt our feast?!"

"That one talked," Mar mused in his head, remembering what Nera told them about demonic behavior. "Bingo!" he grinned, looking at the floor before he punched it, cracking a hole in the ceiling below, where he poked his head out of and saw Shadow on the ground level, "Guys! Found a Liutenant!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Those are the big bad dudes right?" Shadow asked, kicking away one of the small fries, "Don't take all the fun, we'll be up just as soon as we handle the welcoming commity." He said as he sidestepped out of view from the hole as something lunged at him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll be up in just a second." Alexis then lunged into the air and jumped on top of a demon, crushing its head beneath her feet before she leaped up through the hole and landed beside Mar. "Hmmm, so I wonder if killing a lieutenant counts for bonus points in Shadow's little contest?" She then summoned a magical shield into her hand before tossing it forward towards some of the leader's mooks, hoping to clear the way to reach their true target. The sharp edge of the shield eagerly cut into the flesh of the unfortunate demons it crossed paths with.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You dare mock us when I ask your name?! Unforgivable!" the liutenant roared, hurling a fireball in Mar's direction.

"Woah!" the boy dodged, gasping as he found himself on the floor, "Hey, I was just being fair to the others! Damn. I'm starting to dislike demons," he said as he stood back up.

"You will..."

"Get killed/eaten/defeated by us, yadda yadda, we know! Start fighting already!" Mar demanded, rushing an oncoming demon which wasn't sliced by the elf's shield and slashed it down with his swallow, "Get up here already, Shadow!" he growled, fighting off all the grunts that the liutenant was throwing at them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The floor suddenly exploded upward as a demon flew through it, bouncing off the ceiling and falling back down through the hole before Shadow jumped up through it, "Can't a guy have time to come up with a good entrance?" he sighed a bit as he looked up at the demon lieutenant, "So this the big bad guy? Doesn't look so tough to me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey hey now, leave some for me!" Ereth chuckled as he swooped in behind Mar and Shadow, doing a loop in the air and firing a volley of sharp icicles towards the oncoming demons before landing, collapsing his wings again. "Finally at the big guy, eh? Well, lets get this over with then!" he added, cracking his knuckles as he prepared to cast more spells.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Cool, everyone's here," Mar smiled at the liutenant, now alone thanks to the combined efforts of the party. "Let's get this party started!" he reached to Shadow's left arm and put a hand in it, clutching tightly. "Ngh..." the boy tried, but nothing happened, "Dammit. I can't use my energy mastery to strengthen others either. Gah, whatever!" he growled, taking a step away and swinging his swallow to get into a battle stance, "No sweat!"

"Do you mortals think I can easily be defeated?!" the demonic liutenant growled, a sickle suddenly appearing in its claw as the horned humanoid spun around, slashing the air and sending several dark fireballs that exploded mere inches away from Mar, Alexis, Shadow and Ereth.

"Oof!" Mar grunted as he braced to diminish the damage from the fiery impact, parts of his clothing being burnt off, "Aw crap. This leather armor was brand new. You're gonna pay, pal!" he roared, dashing in the demon liutenant's direction and attempted to slash him with his weapon.

The demon put his sickle up and blocked the blow, however, and with little effort pushed Mar away. "So you were all bark, human!"

"Augh! I'm a dragon. It just isn't my day, that's all!" Mar said from the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Elves are not mortals, though I suppose I shouldn't expect a dumb lieutenant to know that." Alexis groaned a little as the fireball melted her magic shield away, leaving the sorceress unscathed, but with less mana. Conserving her magic power, the elf used her natural agility to run around the talking demon's position before making a swing with her morning star towards the leader's skull. "Have a nice death."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As a matter of fact, yeah, that's kinda what we do. You know stop evil psycho demons like you, save the world, get the girls, it's kinda our thing." Shadow grinned as he dug his feet into the ground and braced against the dark waves, "We tore through all those other demons like a chainsaw through a watermelon, what chance do you think you have?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then your deaths will bring joy to our family!" The liutenant roared, preparing to send a second barrage of fire when he blinked his eyes, not finding Alexis anywhere. "Where's that pesky little elf...? GUH!"

Mar's eyes went wide as he watched Alexis mace the demon's head down, standing up as the creature's corpse burnt on the floor until nothing was left. "Woah, I always thought elves were mostly arches and pushovers. Remind me never to piss you off," he chuckled. "We did a great job here, guys! But we gotta move! F'Nerah said there's three, so two to go!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad