Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
OOC: Wow i haven't been on in FOREVER i visited here first :)

IC:
Shun Ran through the apartment building looking for a hiding place anything BUT that demon could fit into if he could help it. He heard the screech that announced the monster had seen him and found a mouse hole. He used his power to transform into a rat and squeezed in. The Demon reached in hungrily for its prey. Suddenly shun bit him and rushed off down the small inner wall sections hearing the demon smashing through walls behind him and hit a dead end. Crap he thought.Im in for some fun.. i guess
The Sabre Clan
Alexis blinked in surprise as she noticed the group materializing near her as she finished off another demon. Her purple eyes gazed at the figures with curiosity. "Hmmm, are you here to fight the demons?" She then shakes her head in silent sorrow, thinking that they were already too late to stop the first wave of destruction. "If so, please let me join you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah, an elf... magnificent allies of the nature, we'll gladly accept your offer for assistance. We need all the help we're going to get," F'Nerah solemnly nodded to the elven newcomer, smiling although in a weary manner. She then went down on one knee to catch her breath, "This tired me down more than I thought it would. I won't be able to provide direct assistance in the fights..." she groaned. Looking at the group, she told them, "One of you will have to stay behind and shield me while I recover mana so I can join as a fighter. Or you can all travel as a single group and leave me behind while I use the little mana I have left to keep my prescence out of sight for the demons."

Mar frowned, "Of course we're not gonna leave you behind, Nera. Look, I wanna trash all these guys but,"

"It's a consideration. You must search out all the High Demon's Liutenants in order to scatter their forces. Unlike the relationship between the two higher entities, a destroyed Liutenant will sever the direct control the High Demon has over the grunts. We need to be able to strike all the Liutenants down before the High Demon has finished feeding and escapes!" she explained. Frowning, Nera added: "Being a full group will increase the speed at which you'll be able to take out the wandering Liutenants, but I will not be able to assist you when the battle against the High Demon occurs. Conversely, if I can gather enough mana with a body-guard to shield me, your hunt group will lack an extra person, but we'll be able to assist you when the High Demon shows up. We don't have much time, decide if and who will stay behind!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think letting F'Nerah recover would be the best option," Katt said as she walked next to the dragon, "I can keep an eye on her, I'll be able to sense any danger and react to it faster than any of you. So bodygaurd's right up my alley." she smiled.

"Alright Katt's on sentry duty and the rest of us are on offense." Shadow smiled cracking his neck, "Alright, let's kick some ass, whoever kills the least buys pizza." he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah, sounds like a good plan. Hopefully they'll be easy to spot, all of these demons look the same to me. Brutish and ugly." Alexis drew her morning star, eager to brain some more hellspawn before she turned to Shadow and smirks. "Oh, fun challenge. Make mine a buffalo chicken pizza."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: 'kay. As it so appears, Soma doesn't want to take part in this anymore. I'll control his character until and if he decides to return. (Lest anybody else wanna volunteer to do it)

IC:

"Sounds good to me," said Mar as he reached for his swallow at his back, "Man, I sure miss Mastermune already..." he sighed.

"Right now, I'm sensing three wandering Liutenants. This city is big, so it wouldn't be wise to split up. My suggestion is to draw their attention to you," Nera explained, looking watchful for the burning buildings as she saw jumping and dashing monsters razing and infilitrating through the roof of a roughly sane two-story building, "In my experience, I've seen that lesser demons are like a pack of feral animals. On their own, they'll guide themselves through instinct, but the Liutenant is the alpha as it were," she repeated, pointing with her war-hammer to the building she had been eyeing, "Any demon would've bashed that building's roof and gotten inside. Those used the stairs. Go and defeat that group, it will lure their Liutenant!"

"Got it!" the human-turned dragon nodded, "Hope you've a bottomless wallet, buddy!" he said to Shadow, dashing towards the two-story building. "Let's kick ass!" he yelled, booting the door of the house right off its hinges, "Hey, I still have my strength. This isn't so ba- WOAH!" he ducked, a spear of ice almost impaling through his head. Mar jumped to the side for cover and looked back at the party, "'kay, welcome comitee sucks."

F'Nerah put a hand to her face and rubbed her forehead, "I just hope they're fast enough. We absolutely cannot allow the High Demon to escape," she said to Katt, smiling at the albino tigress, "Thank you for providing assistance, Katt. I'll do this as fast as I can," she said, suddenly sitting in mid-air and adapting a meditation-like pose. Without having to expend her mana on cloaking her prescence, thanks to Katt's bodyguarding, the eldress began channeling her inner strength to begin restoring her drained mana.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alexis held out her palm and summoned a magical shield before telling Mar and Shadow, "Don't worry, I'll draw their fire. Just take them out once we get inside. Follow me!" The elven woman then charged inside, groaning as her magical field was struck with several ice spears.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shun heard some noise and crashes coming from downstairs but he was too busy running through the small 2 story house "Why did i come here? To Die maybe?" he whispered to himself as he ran around frantically turning and running off randomly whenever he saw a demon unless he was surrounded then he'd turn into some animal that would proceed to clear out the circle of demons.
Then all of a sudden he saw it, his friend had owned a sword and he found it near... something... mushy, he grabbed the sword and threw it at a movement by the stairs.
The Sabre Clan
"Don't count your chickens before they're deep fried." Shadow laughed as he chased after. He ducked to the side as the spear flew out, "Housekeeping, you called for a six o' clock ass kicking." he laughed as he kicked up a wooden table infront of him before, numerous spears embedding in it before he kicked it towards the oncoming demons, "Man where were these guys when my fridge broke down?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, if you boys like ice so much, then I should give these back to you." Alexis pulled out the ice spears embedded in her magic shield and impaled several demons with their own weapons, while she tried to keep up with Shadow's number of kills.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions