Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
"Wish I knew what to do," Mar sighed after being helped up by Ereth, smiling a bit hopefully at his kind words, "If that undo button is nearby, I'd like to know where it is. Hopefully it's not in Ryoji's heart or something," he groaned, cringing a bit as he reminded himself of his sister's predicament in the process, "Dot... damnit, what did he do to you? Why wouldn't you help us back there...?" he told himself as he looked high up, but his moment of reprive and reflexion never got its time as F'Nerah came back in with her head bowed.

"Everyone," she softly said, "I'm afraid that the demons have begun rampaging. The rate they dispersed and overwhelmed cities is alarming... and only in a few hours... Many of them must've been locked inside The Spire that Ryoji destroyed..." she explained, lifting her vision to face the group, "A messenger just came to deliver news of the appearance of one of the high demons in a city to the northwest, in North America."

"High demon?" Mar repeated.

"Yes, among the many lesser demons inside of the tower, major ones have surfaced. They appear to have control over the small fry, and I'm sure they're leading armies to conquer cities and towns all over the world as we speak," F'Nerah said, Mar swallowed.

"Armies? Tackling Ryoji sounds like a good idea right now," he winced, but Nera continued regardless.

"According to what we know, these high demons are prone to detecting Ryoji's overwhelming divine aura and when they do, they'll stop at nothing to seek him out. Without knowing where he is right now, our best bet will be to take the higher demons out ourselves," she said.

"But that's in America. We're in the Equator or something, aren't we? I didn't take a lot of geography lessons but isn't that a little far? It took me hours to fly from our place and it was on the South!" Mar commented, but F'Nerah shook her head.

"To our luck, Ryoji seems to have been unable to fully seal my magical powers. I can transport us to the battlefield immediately," F'Nerah said, keeping a firm grip on her weapons, "But I want to make sure that we're all ready to go before I chant any spell. Mar, I know you won't step back even if you're a human now since this indirectly is tied to us finding Dorothy and getting her back, but you seriously can't hope to battle them with human skin and fists."

"Don't worry, Nera! I've Mastermune!" Mar grinned, holding his hand out to summon his swallow, but nothing happened, "Huh? What?"

"I was afraid that that was the case with you too. Your Soul Weapon is sealed, we won't be able to use them in battle," F'Nerah said, throwing a lesser oarblade to Mar, who caught it in his hands. "You'll have to use a normal one for now, kiddo."

"Crap, I hate this adventure already," Mar groaned, remembering that all he was clothed on was a dirty rag to cover his human body, "I don't suppose anybody has an extra set of armor around here...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We're in," Shadow smiled as he cracked his knuckles, "There's no way I'm letting that Ryoji guy get away with this."

Katt blinked a bit. "Wow, you're actually concerned about the fate of the world? I'm surprised."

"Huh, oh no I meant him kidnapping Dot. But I guess saving the world's good too." Shadow shrugged.

"Of course, silly me." Katt shook her head, she looked over towards F'Nerah, "If I can make one request, would it be alright for Kitt to stay here?" she asked.

"What?" Kitt suddenly pouted a bit, "But, I wanna come too."

"It's too dangerous, Kitt you know as well as I do that you hate fighting. You'll just be a risk to us if you're there." Katt said, perhaps a bit more coldly than she had intended.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm afraid that won't be possible, Katt," F'Nerah frowned, "This Island is only on the surface for 24 hours. It'll sink back to the depths of the ocean for another 699 years in thirty minutes. I can teleport Kitt anywhere else you'll ask me, however," she commented, not wanting to push the decision yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Prisma walked calmly through the carnage happening on the city. The few demons who dared to attack her after seeing her power ended up dead, the other simply hided as she passed through "That's better, I don't want to deal with low class demons" she thought as she reached the city square where a huge horned tiger waited for her sitting on a mountain of bodies.

"So you're the one who's killing my brethren" The monster said with a calm voice, looking at the dragoness closely "A dragon eh? It'll be hard to chew but such little trouble will be worthwhile in exchange for the power you'll provide me".

Prisma stood there silent, without listening a word of the high demons rambling "You'll be a nice addition to my collection" She said sensing the demons power.
To see some of my artwork Click here
OOC: Sorry for neglecting this, been distracted and busyyyy!

IC:

After Mar had outfitted himself with a piece of leather armor Julian had spared, he swung his new swallow and put it on the hilt on his back, "Well, I'm ready, so to speak."

"We have no time for arguments or anymore explanations. I hope that everyone's curiosity has been satified for now," F'Nerah spoke, "Katt, if I may. I'm leaving Vook to take care of the children while Julian and Elizabeth transport him to the Draconian Fort so he might be questioned there. I would hate piling the nanny-work on Vook, so if Kitt doesn't mind keeping an eye out for Lino and Lina while Vook transports them to the Fort's commons..." she suggested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt cursed slightly under her breath, "No, the only place I can think of that would be safe isn't accesible." She listened to F'Nerah's idea and nodded, "Yeah that'd work, sure that'd be safer than where we're going." she smiled.

Kitt huffed a bit, pouting cutely, "I'm not a kitten anymore you know, I don't need to be protected."

"It's better, so go." Katt said, ending the argument with her sister.

"Alright, so what's the first stop on our world tour?" Shadow smiled, "Demon smashing: World tour, like the sound of that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Heya, heya! XP

Name: Alexis Alfheimr
Race: Light Elf
Physical Description: She has the appearance of a 25 year old woman with a tall, lithe figure, and slightly pointed ears. Long, blonde hair flows past her shoulders and creamy skin, while her sharp purple eyes hold an otherworldly beauty.
Likes: Blue outfits, misusing her magical powers, rock music, video games, and tuna.
Does not like: Traditional music, complete idiots, and people who touch her ears.
Weapon of Choice: Morning Star
Abilities: Has an athletic body which has superhuman strength and agility. She’s quite skilled with her Morning Star and whip type weapons. Her eyes can also see in the dark rather well.
Powers: Curative magic, holy magic (effective against the undead and unsavory spirits), and fire magic (an extension of the sun providing both light and heat).
Origins: Forests of Scandinavia.
Development: (Unknown)

IC:

(Summerfield City)

So much for my vacation. I can only hope the homeland is holding up better. Alexis gritted her teeth as she brained a demon on the back of the head with her morning star, leaving it to bleed on the ground. In a city this large, you'd think they would at least be a few amongst the humans that can fight these things.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This will tax my hampered mana pool, everyone," F'Nerah warned, "I'll be unable to assist in battle, you'll have to take care of the swarms of demons attacking the city and then you'll have to strike the High Demon,"

"Gah, this is starting to sound like a video-game cliche, Nera!" Mar groaned, "Why can't we go against the Big Boss and defeat him first?"

F'Nerah folded her arms and seemed to have sunk into contemplation just before she bonked Mar on the head with the handle of her war-axe. "Don't interrupt me."

"AH! Gah! Pain!" Mar whined, holding by his head, fighting to keep tears from falling off his eyes as he grimaced. "Why did you do that?!"

"Look, these demons work in a different way than you might expect. They aren't like a Hive Mind. The High Demons are like Lords commanding Troops. The Troops have their own will and can think by themselves. In exchange for security, the High Demon gets the most offerings... in blood. That means the Troops will be working to conceal their Lord's prescence until he's finished feeding."

"So they protect their Boss..." Mar said, widening his eyes and shielding in case a blow came his way, but F'Nerah nodded.

"Precisely so. That's why your first order of business is to take them out before there is no civilian left to save or the High Demon will leave. Understood? He cannot escape!" the dragoness explained and, knowing that all had been said and done, she began to prepare her teleportation spell.

"Kitt, Vook. Take care! We'll meet up after this!" Mar waved, a glowing light engulfing everyone all of a sudden.

(Summerfield City)

A magic glyph appeared on the ground not too far off from downtown. The city was a mess. Fire was razing buildings down, the screams of women and children could permeate even a deaf person's ears, the demons were crushing and abducting humans and demi-humans alive; even some of the less trained dragons could be seen being either felled, eaten or also abducted by the raging creatures.

The group materialized.

"Woah. That was trippy..." Mar said, holding by his head as his eyes spun like spirals.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eh, you get used to it after a few thousand teleports." Ereth chuckled, patting Mar's back gently. He looked up at the destruction all around him, sighing and shaking his head a bit. "Well, might as well get started. Where are we going to go first?" he asked, cracking his knuckles a bit as he looked toward F'Nerah.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Kay good luck, come back safe." Kitt smiled and waved as the group vanished.

Shadow swayed a bit as they landed, "Whoa, haven't felt this dizzy since that twhirl and hurl broke down and got stuck on it for six hours." he groaned a bit as she shook his head to regain his senses. He looked around at the wild rampant destruction, "Dang, these guys don't waste any time, come on let's get busy, just have to kill all these freaky things right?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad