Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Ah'kay. We got enough people to start this with. I'm really sorry that Ray apparently doesn't have the time to join us anymore, so I'll be taking control of F'Nerah until and if he returns for plot-related purposes. She won't have a profile since I'd prefer he supplied it to us, if he never comes, then you can always visit her profile in the first thread (The Spire).

As for the new players (Darkness and Gabu), I've a small request. It would make scarce to nearly no sense if your characters suddenly appeared in the Equator Island, therefore, I would like your characters to meet up at a common point and start interacting, preferably in a place related to your characters; to this end and for increased effectiveness, make sure to send PMs to each other to get d'accord with everything. Keep in mind demons are roaming about throughout all the world, so use that as the common reason to meet up (If it so happens there's no way to contact each other or you're meeting plot dead-ends, PM me and I'll try to help you get settled!). As for everyone else, time to start.

But first, my main character profiles!

Name: Martin "Mar" Alexander Phane.

Race: Fire Dragon.

Physical Description: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3297 (Blue & White scales)

Does not like: Studying, cold, clowns, heights, cowards.

Weapon of Choice: Mastermune Swallow. (Double blade-tipped giant oarblade)

Abilities: Inmeasurable physical strength and durability, semi-good reflexes, okay speed, low magic power & resistance.

Powers: Pyrokinesis, Energy Mastery, Dragon form Ascension.

Origins: Village of Snow Dragons.

Development: (Spoilers)

-----------------------

Name: Dorothy-Ann "Dot" Phane.

Race: Snow Dragon.

Physical Description: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3298 (Blue & White scales)

Likes: Science, History, strong and sweet guys, strawberries.

Does not like: Arrogant or mean people, selfishness, heat, pudding.

Weapon of Choice: Rapiers.

Abilities: High intellect, agility and reflexes.

Powers: Control over water in all of its forms, some white magic, Dragon form Ascension.

Origins: Village of Snow Dragons.

Development: (Spoilers)

----------------------

Name: Ryoji Uzumaki.

Race: Divine Dragon.

Physical Description: A six foot six tall dragon with luscious platinum scales that glow with golden glitters, has waist-long gray hair and dark eyes. Has two giant foldable wings on his back, wears only loin cloth to cover his privates.

Does not like: Humans and Demi-Humans.

Weapon of Choice: N/A.

Abilities: Increased regeneration, uncanny reflexes and agility, near-immunity to magical attacks. Commands the Void element to its near full potential. Purifying barrier.

Powers: Instantaneous Healing, Void Barrier, Void Curtain, Void Beam, Telekinesis. Commands electric and wind magic.

Origins: Hong Kong, China.

Development: N/A. (Fully developed)

---------------------------

(Aeon Dragon Island: Temple of the Elders)

F'Nerah turned on her bed and let a single gasp out. The previous day's events had worn her out completely. It had been one disaster after another, Yue Uzumaki's kidnapping and later death, Dorothy-Ann's abduction and apparent brain-washing at the hands of Yue's brother, who also had tarnished the ritual of the Aeon Dragon and had managed to somehow transfer the full powers of the Guardian Kohryu's essence to his being, The Spire which withheld numerous wild and evil spirits had been destroyed and the demons released over the world, and Atalacia, the young maiden she had vowed to raise and guard, had been killed before her very eyes.

She was weary and depressed. She couldn't even conjure her powers in order to maintain her original dragon form, which Ryoji had also disrupted with his stolen power, and she was sure that Martin was in no better shape. F'Nerah had watched the young dragon charge into battle recklessly, and she had been supposed to keep him uninvolved with the whole affair, his body being the chosen vessel for their god and creator, Infini; He was not supposed to be summoned to directly intervene in the mortal world, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to stop Mar from trying to rescue his twin sister, one short of his only family in the whole world. The result of the battle against the power's usurper had been disastrous, two casualties and a kidnapped dragoness had been all it took to break the dragon maiden's will, not of which she would recover anytime soon.

But she had to. She was the only one who would be able to guide them all into the battle for the planet's survival. Ryoji would not stop at anything to bring the human race's extinction, and the demons would eventually begin to seek him out in order to increase their own powers. The races had to join to stop this blight. F'Nerah stood up from the bed and went to wear her battle armor, which was slightly loosened since she lacked the natural shapey curviness her original form possessed. F'Nerah walked out to the atrium where everyone had been given shelter, the island still had about 5 hours before it would sink back into the waters for another 699 years, so they had enough time to plan ahead for what was coming.

The once-dragoness red-haired armored female came out of the separate room she had been granted by the elders to meet up with everyone. Mar still was asleep in his madeshift coat, apparently still healing from the near mortal wounds he had received in the earlier day's battle and therefore remained unconscious. She looked at everyone else and then approached the small group, "I'm sorry that we couldn't accomodate you better, everyone. I trust you're all well rested?" she inquired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just fine," Shadow smiled as he stretched out a bit, "No five star resort I'll admit, but a beggar can't be choosy." he shrugged a bit.

"So how's Mar doing?" Katt asked, bandages covering her right arm which had been injured during their escape from the spire, "He still asleep?" she wondered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll check up on him," F'Nerah lifted her vision elsewhere as she went towards Mar's bunk and crouched next to him, checking up on his wounds and body that had miraculously been healed to acceptable conditions, although light bruisings had been left here and there, nothing too critical. "You're also my responsibility, and so is your sister..." she softly spoke as she made a sad face, still regretting Dorothy's abduction, "But right now, we need all the help we're going to get," she said, placing a hand on Mar's chest as he relaxedly breathed through his nostrils in his sleep, "SO WAKE UP DAMNIT!" she shouted, shaking the white haired boy up after kicking the coat over.

"Mor- WAAAH!" Mar cried as he was flipped over and onto the ground with the bunk on top of him, "Ouch, what the heck?!"

"I'm glad you're recovered," the woman said with a softer tone, helping the boy up to his feet quickly.

"Rough way to wake someone up, don't you think?" Mar retorted, wincing a bit as he tried flexing and stretching only to find that his loose clothing was still clingy, "Damn, I'm still like this..."

"Yes, you are. And I'm sorry I was a bit rough, but I had to make sure you were back to being sturdy and not frail," F'Nerah explained, folding her arms under her breasts.

"What if I had shattered into tiny pieces after you doing that instead?" Mar questioned, Nera dimissingly waving a paw in her usual nonchalant manner.

"Details." She then turned around and nodded her head towards the boy's friends, "They've all been waiting for you to wake up. Before we do anything it would be better if you let them know that you're still, well... you."

Mar disdaintfully looked away and into the others' direction, he looked down at his hands with regret, not really remembering anything else regarding the previous battle other than himself falling unconscious in the middle of it. He made his way to where Shadow, Kitt, Katt, Vook and Ereth were and stood in front of them as a six foot five tall lanky human with blue eyes and short white hair of the same style as he was in his dragon forms, "Hey... guys."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm sorry if it's not completely understandable.

IC:

Milan a 10 feet black dragon fought his demonic pursuiter in the skies above the Aeon island "Damned monsters! Don't you ever give up?" He said, crimson flames coming out of his hands.

The demon screeming in pain, the attack effectively hit him right on it's head "Damned mortal!You're going down with me!!" The bird like creature used the last of his power to shoot a dark beam at the dragon as he disintegrated.

Milan avoided taking the attack head-on but the beam had hit his left wing. The dragon began to fall crashing through the temple's roof and into an empty room, shaking the entire temple. "Raaaawwwrr!" The dragon roared full of pain, he knew he was going to die soon "I've gotta find Lady F'Nerah, I don't have much time left..." Mustering all his remaning strength he stood up leaning on the wall and he walked towards the hallway.

OOC: The city is the one north of Cera's origin, to make it easier for the characters to meet, I'm gonna name it Summerfield (I was goona name it New York but it sounded too original).

IC:

(Summerfield City)

Prisma's Soul-Armor 'Platina' covered most of her torso only showing her cleavage. Her armor only had a shoulderpad on her left arm and gauntlets up to her elbows. The lower part of the armor consisted on metal plates protecting her hips and a loin cloth covering her privates showing only a thong on her behind. Her legs protected by high heeled boots that reaching up above her knees.

Prisma entered the city walking normally as if nothing was wrong despite the fact that the city was in chaos. Demon roaming the streets killing humans left and right "I feel a stronger demon ahead" She thought as she continued walking towards the city's center.

"I smell something tasty brothers" A large humanoid demon with no definite form said pulling his head off the corpse he was eating. About twenty demons or so turned towards the dragoness following the scent "Being imprissioned on that tower made us hungry dear, would you be so kind as to let us taste your sweet flesh?". Said the larger demon as drool came out of his mouth in expectation "And fill us with power!". With a warcry all the surrounding demons ganged up on Prisma, whose cold stare showed no sign of fear or something alike.

Prisma looked at the large demon, knowing it wasn't the one she was looking for "I don't have time for this". Without even flinching at the sudden attack Prisma touched the ground with the tip of her crystal staff 'Pristine' creating a shockwave of holy energy, disintegrating all the surrounding demons and continued her way to the city's center.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Shadow and Kitt blinked a bit in surprise, easily recgonizing Mar's voice, though the body was nowhere remotely similar to how he used to appear, "Whoa, what, the heck happened to you?" Shadow asked, looking over Mar, unsure wheither or not it really was him.

Katt walked up next to him, leaning over a bit and smiling, "I kinda like it, not only has to look up to me but he's all soft and smooshy now." she laughed a bit as she poked at him.

"Katt that's not nice." Kitt frowned slightly, "Are you okay? I thought you were still a dragon weren't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No idea, Ryoji did this though, of that I'm sure..." Mar tried explaining, vaguely remembering when they all had been engulfed by the darkness of the void Ryoji had commanded during the battle. Blushing hard at Katt's words, he looked elsewhere in annoyance, "I'm still a dragon, Kitt. Or I should think so... I just can't seem to go back to my original form."

"It's very ancient magic, Martin," F'Nerah said from behind as she joined the group, "I'm afraid that as things stand now, there is nothing we can do about our current forms, we will have to,"

"NO!" Mar screamed, "You mean I gotta stay this tiny and thin forever?!" the boy gasped in surprise, F'Nerah shaking him in his place to force Mar to calm down.

"Relax. I was going to say that we will have to look for the aid of a couple friends in order to restore our forms. All we have to do is," but before Nera could finish, the loud sound of someone crashing in the nearby room alerted her. She dropped Mar and then rushed over to the room where the sound had originated.

Mar was dropped on his butt, he wasn't complaining now, and was even inspecting his hands, clenching the clawless fingers repeatedly, "Oooh. I still feel my strength. Explains why Nera can handle me like a toy, Ryoji didn't take that from us..." he muttered, slightly confused at his own words. If Ryoji truly wanted them to be powerless humans, why would he leave them with a portion of their powers?

In the meantime, F'Nerah forced the door to the room open and called in, noticing a dragon to be walking in her direction, "By the lord... Are you alright?!" she exclaimed, rushing to the dragon's side to help him up on her human shoulders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aahh...wish the beds were better." Ereth thought out loud as he yawned and stretched, his wings flapping a bit as well. He walked over to Mar and helped him to his feet. "Don't worry bud, we'll get all of you back to normal sooner or later. If there's anything I know about curses like these, it's that there's always an "Undo" button." he added with a chuckle, sticking his tongue out a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Milan's sight was blurry, he looked at F'Nera squinting his eyes trying to look at her better "Lady F'Nera?" He said, recognizing her voice even if not her form, "I bring news of urgency from the city of Summerfield... a High demon, along with a pack of countless lesser ones, they are attacking...!" he said while coughing some blood which dripped from the sides of his lips. "We must send help and I figured that since the ritual's island was going to still be full... I... please... I don't have much time, you must... ugh!" he cringed with a final gasp as he drew his last breath, and Milan collapsed in the red dragoness' grasp.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Cera could feel the breeze flowing through his fur as Dune and Himself were flying over the city. Dune was holding Cera only by his arms as they dodged and weaved past large skyscrapers and other buildings. Scanning over the chaos of the cityscape Cera noted a spot as he yelled to Dune.

"Drop me down there!" He pointed to a low spot in the middle of a city block. Dune looked down with glaring disapproval.

"That whole block is infested with demons!" Dune tried to retaliate back. Although the strong winds crashing against his face were making communication even mere inches away a chore.

"Exactly!" The pink wolf shouted as he let his grip of Dunes arm go sending him tumbling down towards street level. As his body smashed across the hood of a car and he rolled unto the pavement. He gave a light groan. Stretching out his back hearing his bones snapping back into place.

"That was higher than I thought." He commented to himself. As he finished stretching out his body. It was only when he looked back down. That he had noticed a large group of insidious looking eye's glaring upon him. His landing had made a rather large ruckus without his realization. The closest demon eyed him hungrily and decided to try and seize his apparent opportunity taking the moment to lunge at Cera with reckless abandon. Only to have his arm seized by the pink wolf as he threw his clawed fist striking the demon's face. Dropping him in a single punch. The violent display had riled up the other demons. who were now charging in large swarm. Cera only smirked adjusting his hat. Then with little effort he grabbed the closest charging demon throwing it into a large group of others.

"I don't know how or why you guys are here but your going to have to do better than that if you want to kill me." Cera continued to taunt his would be adversaries. showing some cockiness in his attitude. Just as he was about to jump into the fight again. A large blue flame fell from the sky incinerating the demons in the street. As Dune landed next to Cera.

"We don't have time for you to be toying around if we want to save the city." Dune barked angrily to Cera. Who had brushed off the comment. Giving only a small smirk of amusement at his partners annoyance.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
"Hmm, well, it's possible that maybe Ryoji isn't completely in control of, of, Cory was it?" Katt asked, not having really been able to notice the dragon god's name during the events that unfolded the day before, "Maybe he can't tap into it's full power, or maybe it's fighting him and didn't allow him to completely remove your powers." she suggested, shrugging a bit, "Hard to say really."

"After everything he did yesterday you think he's not even at full strength?" Shadow gasped, "Oh man, that is not something I wanted to hear."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad