Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
As the reflected holy blast came barreling back towards where Alexis was standing, the elf quickly jumped into the hole in the ground her spell had created, before the reflected attack blasted where she once stood. We've got to get that weapon and sheath out of his hands or he's just going to continue laughing off our attacks. She ran through the tunnel swiftly, unseen by the eyes above ground. A few moments later, she burst out from the other side and lunged towards Belial's sheath, her morning star swinging to knock the magical construct away.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Towards... Belial's... sheath...? *Tail goes as stiff as a board*

I'm so sorryyy! *Bows and head-bashes the floor* GOMENASAI.

IC:

"Oh there's a lot to offer, chum!" Nero called, "-But you just ain't worth it. You wouldn't understand half the modern slang and insults this petty world has to offer after years of developing ways to express ourselves to the people we hate! You ain't even worth the most creative insults we've got, heck, you're practically making fun of yourself, wearing undies while standing there with that phallic symbol without even peeling the foreskin back-"

"HOW VULGAR!!" Nera screamed.

"-And what are you trying to prove?" Nero continued, "That you can't defeat us 'petty' denizens of this 'petty' world with your sword sheathed? Well I've got news for you ya smegma-skinned, vanilla combo platter of fossilized SHIT, you fail." The demon eater crossed his arms and looked away from the Demon Lord as if disgusted, ashamed, and offended by his mere presence, wearing an expression akin to someone who had met the rank smell of week-old garbage. "Either you kill the shit out of all of us now, or get the HELL back in your hole, cuz if you stand there any longer, your-mayo ass is just gonna look freakin' stupid." He paused. "Oh wait, it already does."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: All jokes and fun aside, I'm not sure it's a good idea to continue while Ray is afk. So let's take a break and reconvene when he's got a more reliable posting rate.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad