Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Oh! Oh! Yesh! I'm with Cloney! Ignitemon's adooorable! X3 Big sis showing him how it's done would be aaawesome! XD

*Snicker* Unknown's creepy. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-16-2011 09:56 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: *Snicker* Unknown's creepy. :3
*retorting snicker* seriously? The great and omni sexual psycho Backlasher has been "creeped out"?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-16-2011 04:56 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: You're posts are really creeping me out.

Thank you for telling me, I'm sorry.
I'll try not to next time.
And It's your. Sorry.
Here's the sketch of Mervamon and Ignitemon, currently inking.
Also, CloneWarrior's request!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-17-2011 10:48 AM)Quasi99 Wrote: Here's the sketch of Mervamon and Ignitemon, currently inking.
Also, CloneWarrior's request!
Nice. Say can you draw Persiamon licking up cum from her pussy (pun intended)?
Yes, nice work. Also, I like the idea AD has. If you have time.
Very nice drawings, though the first pic is kinda... Stagnant? But I definitely have to agree with the guy on the left in the second pic. Though, whats with the periscope?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-17-2011 09:00 PM)johnalt Wrote: Very nice drawings, though the first pic is kinda... Stagnant? But I definitely have to agree with the guy on the left in the second pic. Though, whats with the periscope?

Probably it's Shonitamon. (Shoutmon x Monitamon) As his card bio states:

...eyewitness reports of it at hot springs or pools. It insists that it is a "scout", not a "voyeur".

Scouting in a Hot Spring? Riiiiiight....

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
What better way to get a full view of exactly what's going on, their strengths and weaknesses, all things that could be useful knowledge in the future :3

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-17-2011 09:09 PM)johnalt Wrote: What better way to get a full view of exactly what's going on, their strengths and weaknesses, all things that could be useful knowledge in the future :3

Not to mention.. "Rewarding" as well. A feast to the eyes, that is. >XD

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...