Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Hope everyone had their fill of Xros Wars 1 hour special.

As for the manga, the part 1 (Clone's part) is finished. For fun and interactivity's sake. I'll leave the dialogues to you guys. Feel free to do edits and inputs you desire.

I look forward to your work! :)

Before clicking, please be noted that the image below contains YAOI. If it's not your cup of tea, then you know the Dorurumon Drill...

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Nice.:)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I tried drawing Lilithmon, but eh, her accessories are so dang tedious to draw.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(09-14-2010 10:52 PM)SnK Wrote: Hope everyone had their fill of Xros Wars 1 hour special.

As for the manga, the part 1 (Clone's part) is finished in lineart. I'll present the entire bad boy in a similar tone style found in the official Xros Wars manga adaptation. Though I don't want Taiki's hair to be just all black, same with Zen.... So I had to search some few tones found in certain 01 doujinshis..

For samplers, my first take on Akari. Nekkid with C-Cup size.

Ooh, she looks good.

But you couldn't post the entire lineart? :( You're making me wait for my naked guys? Twisted

I can't wait to see the full comic, SnK!

Keep up the good work!
[Image: signature.png]
(09-15-2010 12:35 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I can't wait to see the full comic, SnK!

Keep up the good work!

Now up. >: ) Thanks.

Awesome work :D
That's pretty hot. ;D

Akari's hand looks a lil odd though. The one on her tummy. But it may just be me.
DA; teekchan
FA; teekay
MB; LordTK
HF; Teekay
You sure gave Zenjirou a girly expression, and his butt seems... plump? Inversed version of androgyny!

Figures a girl would ask for steamy Yaoi <___<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fourth panel..not enough....need more bacon to counteract sausage!

Still a decent pic.
I love it!

It's great to see so many characters naked together.

I feel kind of bad for Taiki, though. I'd play with him if he wanted... Twisted

Great job, SnK!
[Image: signature.png]