Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Gelbooru.com Search Digimon Xros Wars.
Sorry, something on Pixiv made me notice this...It seems that Shoutmon x3 has a permanent pitched tent...

[Image: 23w0krr.jpg]

MadLeomon: "Is that a Dorurumon in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

^ Mech crotch.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'm thinking of doing a nene and akari picture...hehehe
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
^I say go for it. Almost finished on my side as well, if it wasn't for the minor flu I had.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-03-2010 09:58 PM)SnK Wrote: ^I say go for it. Almost finished on my side as well, if it wasn't for the minor flu I had.

Well I hope you feel better...

And I can't wait to see the pic! :D
[Image: signature.png]
Feel almost better now. Finished.

Caution: Yaoi. Please do not click/view on attachment if you don't like.

Maybe add a tad warning please. I hope you get well soon. Not the biggest Mech crotch I've seen.
(08-05-2010 01:28 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Maybe add a tad warning please. I hope you get well soon. Not the biggest Mech crotch I've seen.

My apologies to failing to add a tad warning that the content's Yaoi. T'was a bit dizzy hours ago.
Oh. Nevermind then. Understandable.