Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Thanks SnK.

I don't know her name, only saw the RAW and didn't catch it...I'll have to look into it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
You're welcome.

Though something tells me she won't be appearing too much as Xros seems to be the Digital World setting where Chosen Children can't return to real world until the end, ( 01, 03 and 04.) compared to the back and forth travel that was seen back in 02 and 05.

Again, this is just an early presumption. We might find out more in future episodes.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Don't know...we might get flashbacks from time to time. That's how we explored the other character's main lives in Frontier. I kinda liked it actually...having the show completely take place in the Digital World while not compromising the story completely.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
It could be Saver-ish, and even Adventure-ish, in the fact that an arc will happen in the Digital World, then we have a few eps in the real world, and then back to the Digital World for the rest.

We'll see where it goes, I think many would agree with me that it would be interesting to see the Digimon Armies and their war bleed over into the real world.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Wurf~ I absolutely loooove your style SnK! XD You gotta work on your own original manga series someday or something! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Pixiv has some Xros Wars H.

Also Lilithmon is confirmed as one of the main villains. We need some pics of her.
Someone should be able to read Pixiv and find the pics. I will have to make an account there if I can. Is it in part English or all Japanese?
(07-07-2010 06:28 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Wurf~ I absolutely loooove your style SnK! XD You gotta work on your own original manga series someday or something! :3

Thank you very much! :D I am very honored you liked my work. It's a dream that I hope to achieve sometime in the future. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-08-2010 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Someone should be able to read Pixiv and find the pics. I will have to make an account there if I can. Is it in part English or all Japanese?

Pixiv is all Japanese. I see some Akari stuff drawn there, but there's no Nene love yet. =(

(07-08-2010 07:10 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote:
(07-08-2010 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Someone should be able to read Pixiv and find the pics. I will have to make an account there if I can. Is it in part English or all Japanese?

Pixiv is all Japanese. I see some Akari stuff drawn there, but there's no Nene love yet. =(

here ya go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)