Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Sweet! That Zenjirou vs. Taiki rivalry is great for hentai purposes. =D Now Zen's gotta grab Nene and Taiki will take Akari and they'll compete to see who can make their girl cum first.

Great work on the comic pages!

lol Thanks. :) I guess judging by your display pic, you're a Nene fan, ne?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
So how long do you think until page 2 will be complete? :P
[Image: signature.png]
(07-04-2010 10:01 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So how long do you think until page 2 will be complete? :P

Now. Kindly track back post number 50. :p

Next Xros stuff would probably be when show's in midst of it's episode run. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Color makes it very nice. Good work SnK.
(07-04-2010 01:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Color makes it very nice. Good work SnK.

Thanks.
Awesome, SnK!

High quality coloring as always!

I can't wait to see what kind of hentai the show will inspire in the coming months... Twisted

Well, we'll start seeing on Tuesday...
[Image: signature.png]
I like the "OMG" on the Digimon's screen.XD Nice work as always man. Can't wait to see how draw Peckmon..XD
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Yep, I'm already a Nene fanboy! The colored page looks excellent!

(07-04-2010 07:51 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote: Yep, I'm already a Nene fanboy! The colored page looks excellent!

:) I am happy to know that you and the others liked my Rule34 Xros work. I'll try to give my best on upcoming XXXros stuff once the show starts by 6th.

Ironic, Pickmon says WTF on first page. Whereas Monitormon said OMG on the 2nd one. :p