Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Methinks Zenjirou without pants is sexy... :D

Also, what exactly is Nene doing there naked, and what is Monitormon carrying?
[Image: signature.png]
(07-02-2010 10:55 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Methinks Zenjirou without pants is sexy... :D

Also, what exactly is Nene doing there naked, and what is Monitormon carrying?

Nene's stripping to skinny dip by a river/waterfall and Monitormon's probably carrying her folded white coat.

This could take time also due to some panel BGs might be made from scratch.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-02-2010 11:02 PM)SnK Wrote: Nene's stripping to skinny dip by a river/waterfall and Monitormon's probably carrying her folded white coat.

So who exactly is "winning"? :P

Also, I planned to upload the lineart to Rule 34, but uploads are down....

Edit: Could you possibly make a small edit to the pic? Could you possibly make the tail of Zenjirou's shirt a little higher up so we can see more of his ass? :P
(07-02-2010 11:05 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(07-02-2010 11:02 PM)SnK Wrote: Nene's stripping to skinny dip by a river/waterfall and Monitormon's probably carrying her folded white coat.

So who exactly is "winning"? :P

Also, I planned to upload the lineart to Rule 34, but uploads are down....

:) Probably stalemate.

Thanks, though best to wait for the complete and fully colored version.

Um, can you also re-edit that Taiki X Nene page in your Rule34 account? It's because the current version bears the series logo...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-02-2010 11:09 PM)SnK Wrote: :) Probably stalemate.

Thanks, though best to wait for the complete and fully colored version.

Um, can you also re-edit that Taiki X Nene page in your Rule34 account? It's because the current version bears the series logo...

Sure, I'll change it as soon as uploads are back online...

Also, did you see the edit on my last post?

Edit: I added some text to that lineart.... I figured it'd be fun if I could try and censor it with speech bubbles.... :P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ROFL. Great job.

Man, I sure wish you have MSN or Yahoo chat. :p
(07-03-2010 12:14 AM)SnK Wrote: ROFL. Great job.

Sorry, I don't have either....

Though there is a chat thing in gmail...

Anyways, could you possibly edit Zenjirou's butt like I asked, or is it too far along now that the edit would be too much work?
(07-03-2010 01:15 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(07-03-2010 12:14 AM)SnK Wrote: ROFL. Great job.

Sorry, I don't have either....

Though there is a chat thing in gmail...

Anyways, could you possibly edit Zenjirou's butt like I asked, or is it too far along now that the edit would be too much work?

I see. It's still editable, but logically wise, seems his top/long sleeved shirt's too long that it covers his rear end; provided he's pants-less.
That's fine then....

I just always love to see some ass...:D
Well, I like the appearance of Nene. Nice idea too. ...I almost expect Akari and/or Kiria to join in/show up.