Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Well done SnK. You're right on the job as usual! lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(06-29-2010 01:45 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Sounds good but who's this artist?

He's currently referred to as AwesomeArtist since he apparently doesn't want his name to be on any of his erotic work (maybe starting a legitimate art business or something?)

But he used to be called Gunsmoke....
[Image: signature.png]
Ok thank you very much.
Well, I'll make a sequel page like Clone asked. :p Besides, I got nothin left to do today since I already tackled that TFA request. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-01-2010 09:05 PM)SnK Wrote: Well, I'll make a sequel page like Clone asked. :p Besides, I got nothin left to do today since I already tackled that TFA request. :p

Yay!
Good news. Lilithmon, under Bagura Empire will make an appearance in Xros. Fitting the Demoness of Lust is now a very potential subject for Xros fan perversion. >XD
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
This is good news. Also, TFA request you say?
(07-02-2010 01:53 PM)UnknownH Wrote: This is good news. Also, TFA request you say?

Yup. Just some OCs for a watcher in DA.
So, once the show starts, we can use this topic to discuss what kind of adult action each episode could inspire.... :P

That way we can always be sure we have the most imaginative hentai Xros Wars and SnK can produce!
(07-02-2010 05:09 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So, once the show starts, we can use this topic to discuss what kind of adult action each episode could inspire.... :P

That way we can always be sure we have the most imaginative hentai Xros Wars and SnK can produce!

:) We'll see.

Anyhoo, Here's the last page. :p
[Image: attachment.php?aid=586]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)