Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
Rest assured I am open for Xros yaoi, but still gotta see if Kiriha can have a thing for Taiki. By watching the episodes once the series air by July. I can also give it a try in guessing their dub names. :p

Taiki = Ikki.
Kiriha = Chris.
Probably Nene retains her original name. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'm not sure of the names but draw what you want.
It ain't hentai and it has OC, but nonetheless, features two of Xros' baddies.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/1...penpen.jpg

Probably my next Xros NSFW stuff is just a coloring of that lineart on this thread's first post.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Nice. Good idea. And can't wait to see what's up next.
Oh my~ That looks REEEEALLY good!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Somehow the behavior that Taiki never puts down any request kinda gives me a hentai idea.. This time for fan girls. :p
Oh great. Where's Clone then. And I had a pic but Fapomatic is being a D-bag and is slowing my FF down. I'm getting tired of that site screwing with me.
(06-22-2010 02:11 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Oh great. Where's Clone then. And I had a pic but Fapomatic is being a D-bag and is slowing my FF down. I'm getting tired of that site screwing with me.

Eh, I guess it's acting shatty alright. Anyway, I colored that Taiki X Nene page on first post. Can't let it just be lineart forever. :p And expect another XXXros stuff later on. I guess the likes of Clone will probably drool over it.

Hopefully. :p
Yay!

I can't wait to see what it is!

Is anyone else involved besides Taiki?

Cause I can't wait to see some Kiriha art...
[Image: signature.png]
(06-23-2010 03:59 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Yay!

I can't wait to see what it is!

Is anyone else involved besides Taiki?

Cause I can't wait to see some Kiriha art...

Taiki and Akari. Somewhat pervy humor that involves Kudo's penchant for not turning down any requests.