Join our server on Discord

Digimon Tamers Redux-Episode 1
Before we begin, there's a few things that I should get out of the way. This is not a *step-by-step* repeat of events that came before, it's my way of rewriting Tamers and placing events in an up-to-date and rather...interesting place. For one, the Digimon Tamers are just that...Digimon who tame....they are the Masters, and that's what you'll get from this series. There will also be main characters from other series in this story that are not all that well known or used. So, really, I hope you enjoy this...I'm going to be commissioning some pictures based on this series later on. And all you Yoshino fans will get what's comin' to ya in this series. But that's chapter 3! Enjoy this for now and post your thoughts, what I can improve and what not. Thanks.

Digimon Tamers Redux

Episode 1--"Takato Comes Alive!"

Imagine, if you will, that you're floating...or is it standing on air...anyway, imagine that you're suspended in the air, it's raining and you're wearing pajamas that you've had since you've been 10 years old. It's raining and it's hitting you full force, and there's a battle between two Digimon...a Renamon and a fiery four legged fire beast named Lynxmon. The two are duking it out on the streets below and you can't help but wonder who will prevail.

Then I look to the girl in the brown trenchcoat along with a keen observer who's considerably taller than I. With a giant blue scaly dog's head, he watching her every move in tandem..almost as if she's the student and he the teacher. He as an aura about him, a blue one, that glows as the girl underneath his care mutters..."Digimodify...SPEED activate!"

The Renamon, her body pinned down by the grinning Lynxmon, suddenly dissipates right before the confused Lynxmon's eyes, wondering where his prey has gone. Little does he know that she's right above him as pulls both arms into her chest, preparing to unleash her signature strike, Diamond Storm...oh she was hot...anyway, as she seemed to acknowledge my presence, I looked at her in wonder as the diamond shards that formed individually at lightning speed flew outwards, piercing the Lynxmon's body.

The shards struck with a fury rivaling that of Zeus as the fire lion's roar was heard throughout the city, his data breaking away and exploding into tiny dots of light that the triumphant Renamon gladly absorbed into her chest, a sign of her proud victory. I gasped as she landed upon the ground, her eyes gazing directly into mine.

"So I see you like spying. Maybe you'd like to spy me down here?"Renamon began to turn around and like a slap to the face, my alarm clock blared in my face...and right when I was getting to the best part!

I was back in my room, the light of sun creeping in...6 am, time for school...again. Gah, what were they going to teach us today that we didn't already know? I sighed, wanting to close my eyes if not for the strange device in my right hand. I opened my eyes, making sure I wasn't hallucinating. A digivice...a real digivice! I got into a crescent on my bed and held the thing close, an egg appearing in the screen! It was pounding like a healthy heart, in a constant rhythm that strangely was in synch with my own heartbeat as I held it there.

"Huh..interesting."

"Isn't it?"

I looked up, and there she was...another girl, only this time she wasn't wearing a trenchcoat but a battlesuit with a skunkhead theme belt buckle and futuristic gun held in her holster. She looked me over, almost as if she were inspecting me. She was an anthromorphic skunk...a Salusian from the series Ninja High School, the princess called Asrial. Only, she was in full Salusian form...no human form with skunk ears! I never did get the thought behind that...

"You realize what is happening, Takato?"The skunk asked me intentively."And yes, you are awake."

"I..think."I stratched my head, just rolling with was happening to stop myself from freaking out. Mom wasn't happy with pets in the house...she'd freak if there was a talking skunk no less than a Digimon in here.

"You are in the process of becomed the Tamed."The Salusian put her arms behind her back."You are about to become the partner of a Digimon Tamer."

"W-Wait...what?"

"Let me explain."The Salusian leaned back against my door, blocking my favorite poster of the Digimon Adventure gang."The Tamed are those humans who are chosen to be mated with Digimon. I am your Intermediary, a sort of teacher...I am sort of like a 'connector' between you and your Digimon."

"My Digimon? I'm...wait, I don't get it...I'm the Tamed? You mean, I'm like a slave to..."

"You could say that. But, that depends upon the relationship you build with your Digimon. I am one of my five individuals that was created within the Digital World to ensure the relationships between human and Digimon go smoothly...for both our sakes. You see, Takato, there are things out there right now that are looking to not only hurt you...but prevent you from reaching your partner. If you do not wish to be Tamed, please say so right now and all this disappears."

"W-What?"

"You will revert to your true age. Why do you think you look like you're 13 when you should be 25? The last twelve years you've been stuck in your own room because your parents faked your death and the secret of your immortality away from the general public...at your government's request, of course."

"B-But...how was..."

"You have the gift of indefinite age from the Digimon...who gave you this and why we don't know. All we do know that is have we someone on the other side looking out for us."Asrial heard some steps."oh no...your Mother!"

"What happens if she comes in?"Takato asked.

"Make your decision!"Asrial looked me in the eyes with haste."I'm sorry it came to this Takato, but I need it now!"

"I...YES?!"I screamed with haste, my Digivice shooting a light out the window as I stumbled with it in both hands, breaking the glass.

"Takato, are you playing baseball in here ag...huh?!"Mom opened the door, her eyes widening. She dropped the breakfast she'd prepared for me, shattering the glass plate she spent a lot of money on...

The room went into an uncomfortable silence for the next few seconds as my Mom didn't know what to do. She looked at me, almost as if she were expecting something different but surprisingly was not so...surprised at an anthromorphic skunk creature being in my room.

"I can explain!"

"You knew this time would come, Mrs. Matsuki."Asrial reached for her lightsaber and pointed it towards my Mom.

"W-Whoa! What's going on here!"

"I only wanted to protect him...I didn't want him involved in some government conspiracy."Mom looked at the skunk with disdain."GET OUT!"

"Not happening. He's made his decision."Asrial looked to Takato, and I looked to her with a nervous look to my face, sweat beginning to pour down those brows of mine. My Mom looked at me, seeing the look in my face and asking...

"W-Why would you say yes Takato? Don't you..."

"I do love you...Mom."I told her, then looking to the skunk before me."It was a strange feeling, and kinda sudden but if I said no Mom...she would've disappeared."

How I knew this I hoped no one would ever ask.

"How did you kn--"Asrial was taken aback, considering that I was just thrown into this situation.

Goose Egg!

"I kinda guessed by the desperate look on your face."I sweat, rubbing the back of my head."Besides Mom, what else would you have me do? Asrial said it herself...you faked my death to spare me the heresy."

"Hey, what's going on here?!"My father came storming in."Oh, hey you're..."

"Hi."Asrial kept the lightsaber firmly aimed at my Mom, who firmly stood her ground. I didn't like the fact that she was acting like an animal cornered but then again, so was my Mom. What were we going to do?

"Please...whatever your reason for the weapon play, lower it. Let's use some calm thinking here for a moment, okay?"My father looked to the skunk."I admire your character as does my son. Are you going to dishonor yourself, just so you can leave with my son?"

Asrial looked at my Mom for another second and then looked to me, as I nodded my head in agreement with my father. Asrial mumbled something under her breath and abated, shutting the weapon off.

"You're right."Asrial closed her eyes, sighing and lowering the weapon."Thank you, sir."

"Mr. Matsuki is fine."My Dad rubbed his head, laughing nervously."By the way...you don't mind staying for an autograph, do you?"

"Um..."Asrial was befuddled at my father's openness to the entire situation, looking at me as I shrugged."Over some drinks, perhaps."

"SHE is not drinking in our..."

"Let it go, honey. I'm sure she has some explaining to do, right?"

"It is imperative that I get your son out..."

"Is there not time for a talk with an old fan?"Mr. Matsuki smiled.

Asrial sighed, and looked over to me one more time, as if she were looking for something...the way she gazed into my eyes was a little creepy but at the same time curious. What was she searching for anyway?

"Of course."Asrial smiled.

The next thing I knew, we were all sitting down to tea even though my Mom didn't make the best...which is why we settled for what was in the fridge...some good ole' fashioned Pepsi at 7 in the morning! My Dad, grinning heavily and admiring Asrial's tail as it flew from side to side like a cat's, poured the Pepsi into each of the delicate tea cups.

"And here I was, prepared to give you your diploma from homeschool college."Mrs. Matsuki wiped away a tear."You're growing up too fast Takato."

"Uh...I haven't grown up for twelve years."

"That's besides the point, son."Mr. Matsuki explained."You see, when you first turned 13...you fell into the Digital World along with seven other individuals...they were brought back and any memory of the time there was seemingly non-existant. You've had dreams...or, in your case, one dream that you like to constantly tell me about."

"The dream was a warning of the dangers you face as the Tamed, Takato. Digimon were born out of a game, and somehow...someway...have come to life, in this world. As Digimon like to fight, having every advantage you can get is important. Digimon rely on their slaves, or in this case, humans to give additional fighting abilities not possible in the real world. Something has stopped Digivolution and our job is to find out why."

"So this is more like a willing slavery?"

"I thought you told us that Takato would be an officer...an agent!"Mrs. Matsuki stood up, slamming her hands down on the table."Not some monster's plaything!"

"H-Honey..."

"Shut up! I'm not going to play nice anymore just because you want to oogle your dream skunk!"Mrs. Matsuki grew teary eyed."Look at you Takato! Look at what you said yes to! You deserve a normal life, with people your own age...not stuck as a child and a slave to this...this thing!"

"This THING has a name, and I will not tolerate your childish behavior, Mrs. Matsuki."

"Don't lecture me in my own house."Mrs. Matsuki picked up a butter knife and held it up to Asrial, aiming for her throat."You have no right to just come in here and..."

"HONEY!"Mr. Matsuki grabbed Mrs. Matsuki's arm.

"Mom! Stop this!"I stood up."She's not a thing...and Dad, stop looking at her tail."

"...sorry."Mr. Matsuki sat down.

"Takato..."Mom grabbed me in her arms."She's going to take you away to that damned Hypnos building, and...and..."

"And open up a host of new possibilities for your son."Asrial bent down on her knees."I'm not going to pretend to be your friend here, Mrs. Matsuki, but please understand...as situations go, your son has a better chance of living with this one."

"You mean had I said no..."

"The Rogue Agent would've tracked you down and easily killed you and deleted your Digimon, and I would've already been gone. In reality, Mrs. Matsuki, he has a more of a choice this way."

"You're doomed either way...I just wanted to have one moment, one moment with my son...to see him all grown up."Mrs. Matsuki sniffed."Besides, you're dead anyway."

"W-What?"

"Because...I made a deal with the very devil that plagues your organization. Rika Nonaka aka the Rogue Agent."

Handing Asrial a micro cassette tape player, I looked at Asrial who gulped as she pressed play. The audio began frazzled but then words began to play...

"Hello everyone. I trust you are enjoying your Pepsi, as I am as well...from a safe distance of your lightsaber Asrial. Don't worry, I am very well aware of my limitations as I am yours. But rest assured, what Mrs. Matsuki said is correct...the Digimon you seek is my prey. Should you find it before me, you will die at hands. Should you not, you will die anyway as I slay the Digimon on sight with my Master, Renamon. Make your choice."

Stopping the player, Asrial grimaced and threw the player on the ground in utter contempt. I could tell she didn't like the girl from my dream very much...

"So I take it the Rogue Agent is after my Digimon Master?"

"Yes...but she will not begin her hunt until after we begin ours."Asrial sighed."She...is catchy."

"Why not call for backup? I take there is backup?"

"Not in this situation. This is Takato's trial, so to speak...his test to see if he is truly worthy of becoming Digidestined."Asrial explained."The Rogue Agent was more than happy to provide it...me, I was just hoping for a light battle with a Rookie."

"I'm..."

"Not yet...but if you succeed, then yes."Asrial smiled, honking my nose with her fingers.

"Well, then go for it son! Since my darling wife consigned us all to the grave, I..."

"Don't you dare tell me..."Mrs. Matsuki picked up the butter knife again.

"Ignore her."Mr. Matsuki put a hand over Mom's mouth."We love you, son. Go get em'."

"But.."I looked at Mom, tears coming down her eyes at the thought of me leaving. She loved me, and I loved her and seeing her like broke my heart but I couldn't just...

"Look, you have your life and we have ours now...sure, we'll have a lot of explaining to do but things will work themselves out...you'll see. Now get going."

"O-Okay."I sniffed, even as Asrial turned around."Get on my tail."

"W-What?"

"Trust me...just jump right on the top of it."Asrial wagged it, and sighing...went right around and hugged the big black and white striped thing, Asrial taking off right out the door at top speed.

As we sped through the city at breakneck speed, no one seemed to notice us...not even the mail man, who had a very keen eye gave more than a mere glance at the papers that seemingly flew off the newspaper stand right across from the bakery. It was an astounding experience, one that I was not going to forget none too soon.

"Do you do this very often?!"I tried to ask her, but couldn't get a response. So I tried something else...

Yes, I can hear your thoughts Takato. Speaking would be impossible otherwise at the speeds we're traveling at. And to think you're still in your pajamas.

I blushed at the fact but didn't seem to care...I was riding on a skunk's tail hanging on to dear life and being bathed in stink at the same time. I didn't seem to mind as I had the urge to sniff Asrial's rear all of a sudden. Huh, was this all part of being Tamed...gaining the urges of a dog? Well, we are slaves so I guess it makes sense...in the messed up, wacked out world I was goingn into I suppose. Now, where's he at...looking at my digivice, which I been holding on to dear life along with the tail fur...a beep!

Head north, towards the construction site.

Thank you. You seem to be catching on fast...I think your teachers will like that.

Heh..thanks.

"Don't bother."

We stopped at a dead, screeching halt in the midde of downtown, which was disturbingly deserted...we were in a strange fog, blocked by the Rogue Agent herself...Rika Nonaka and behind her, Renamon. Renamon stared at me, seemingly recognizing me from the fight she had with Lynxmon.

"So the spy has come back for more."Renamon crossed her arms."Rika, why don't you deal with Mister Spy Man?"

"My pleasure."Rika grinned."I can handle gogglehead."

"I'm not even wearing goggles..."

"You don't need em' to be one. It's an expression, learn it."Rika pulled a lightsaber out of her coat, the light humming a light blue not unlike Obi-Wan Kenobi's! This was sooo cool.

"This is your fight, Takato."Asrial let me down, handing me a saber."You'll know what to do."

"I...I do."I said, looking at the saber and turning it on to face Rika. I thought I'd feel like a Rookie going into this but here I was, ready for action as if I did this yesterday!

"So you're not so much a wimp."Rika grinned, the sky thundering."That's not going to save you."

In the meantime, Asrial and Renamon screeched at one another, going for one another and rolling all over the ground, stratching and biting at each other like wild animals. They were both of the Digital World after all I suppose...I hope she knew what was doing. Meanwhile, the blue dog I saw from the dream stared on from a distance...with intent, as if he were hoping for something.

"Hey, aren't you going to fight too?! Or are you..."

"I will not sully my hands in an unfair fight! This is between humans!"I recognized that voice as Anubis "Doggie" Cruger...head of the Power Rangers SPD! God I'm such a nerd...

"Ready?"Rika grinned, her eyes turning red and her blade gaining a red tint to it as well.

Not really. I thought spoke out loud, barely blocking her saber attack.

"TRAITOR!"Asrial pounded on Renamon hard.

"LAPDOG!"Renamon barked back.

Meanwhile, I was already sweating as the force of two crushing walls came down upon me in the form of Rika's strength with her saber. I couldn't hold her back and in an unnatural display flipped back and threw my saber at her. She grimaced and swung it back to my face. Taking out a card, she passed it through her saber and muttered "Tamer Modify, Strength Activate."

She could modify herself?! I guess that would explain the 'wall crushing' strength she displayed. I can't hold back against that! Regaining my saber, we charged one another, sparks of blue and red energy flying out of sabers as we pushed against one another. One thought suggestion from Asrial however and I was back in business....

"Tamer Modify,Sound Speed Activate."

Putting away my saber, I seemingly dissipated just like Renamon did but instead of just reappearing I began to hit Rika with punchs and kicks in different spots in mere seconds. She roared, fustrated as she tried to hit my after-images instead of me. I giggled as she could never anticipate where I would be until...

"UCK!"I gagged as she grabbed me by the throat.

"A very smart maneuver for such an amateur...but I'm afraid your time is up, gogglehead."Rika grinned."Eat lightsaber."

"TAKATO!"Asrial yelled, reaching out as Renamon held her back, grinning as Rika raised the lightsaber.

"ROLLING UPPER!"

A blue ball of fur and fists ran into the both of us, sending Rika and myself flying but freeing me from her grasp, me being caught in the gloves...of my partner? He was big, blue and furry with a bandana around his head and he glanced me over as we landed on the ground together...liking what he saw, ran his giant tongue over my face covering my Gao saliva.

"Before you say anything...I'm not a dog."

"I'm your dog, however."I pointed out."Does that count?"

"You have a point but let's finish this little line of business first, okay?"

"Kay."I grinned. A Digimon was holding me in his arms! This is so kewl!

Why did I get such a geek? Gaomon thought to himself.

Putting me down upon the ground gently, Gaomon and I reshifted our focus to the one before, Rika Nonaka. Disgruntled at the fact that we had succeeded in our first battle, Rika was ready, more than ever, for round two against us....if not for the flying Asrial coming directly into me and knocking me down, Renamon landing beside her.

"Once again, Asrial, you put up a fight worthy of the most brilliant fighters on the planet...but you are defeated. But I see your student put up a better fight against my star pupil..."Renamon looked over to the dazed Rika with disgust."Which I guess makes us even."

"I-I suppose..."Asrial coughed up blood, wiping away the substance. She must've really taken a beating back there.

"As for your student, if we see one another again...spy, we will have more than just words to share."The Renamon blew me a kiss, laughing as she hurriedly grabbed her partner and dissipated into the night, leaving us in an abandoned street...or abandoned city is more like it. Just what was going on here?"

"Why is there no one here?"I asked Asrial, who was kneeling on the ground, her head down and a strange blue aura surrounding her.

"Let her be...she's healing her wounds."Gaomon put a hand on my shoulder."But there is something we need to discuss, Takato Matsuki."

"We do?"I turned around, feeling like such a fanboy at the moment. Gaomon was like, one of my favorite Digimon ever. To actually meet him!

"ugh...you do know we share one another's thoughts, don't you?"Gaomon asked, shaking his head.

"Oh sorry...just get like this when I'm very excited."

"It's fine. I can return the favor whenever I want."Gaomon grinned with those canine teeth of his at me.

"Do or die time...one more thing before you become a Tamer and pass this test...a simple test of trust, they say. You must trust me completely in order to pass it."Gaomon nodded.

"I...ah, what does this involve?"I rubbed the back of head.

Taking my lightsaber and igniting it into the red saber it was, Gaomon looked upon me.

"That energy is a result of the bond you, I, and Asrial share. We feel one another feelings and pain, and thus we need to all bare equal burdens. You, by shoving this saber through your heart, is a sign of the commitment to that burden we both place upon you."

"I...this isn't possible."I looked upon the lightsaber.

"My existence is only possible because of humans...thus, why I recognize that. There are a majority of Digimon that seek domination over the real but there are those with cooler heads. I seek your partnership, Takato Matsuki...will you bind yourself to that partnership?"

"But you will be my Master, I would have to do as you say."I looked at the humming saber, it a byproduct of the Digital World I assumed."Do I really want this...I know Asrial said I did but I had a feeling..."

"You can walk away, yes. I owe you that much, Takato. Perhaps you can find safety with your parents and the Rogue Agent will never find you, but I cannot take that risk...for your own sake, please place your faith and guidance with me and Asrial. I know this is asking a lot, but please do this."

Place the saber in a position as such I could puncture myself, flashs of my past life began to play right before my very eyes. Gaomon stood back as my test began...picture of my Mom and I going over homework, Dad and I discussing weird stuff, actually talking about taking over the bakery when I was out of this 'disease' I had...tears began to run down my face. I never had been in this position before...I was twenty-five but I still had the body and mind of a thirteen year old. I shook in place, watching myself grow up and then coming to the realization that with this, I would be saying goodbye to all that...but I...I had a chance to go back. I was prepared to go before why was Gaomon...no. No more asking questions. I love you Mom and Dad. I do.

*CHUNT!*

The saber pierced my body, the saber sticking out right through my body. Instead of the cold embrace of death, I felt myself energized. Gaomon and a rising Asrial smiled, looking over to me with glowing auras of red surrounding their bodies, as the saber was stuck was within. Taking my hands off the saber, I held out each of them to my friends...Gaomon took one and Asrial the other, and we formed a circle, a pact...to never leave other, to always be there for one another, no matter what.

It was a very spiritual moment.

"So that's what Henry meant when he said this would be very zen like...huh."Asrial closed her eyes and sighed a breath of relief."You have done well."

"Thank you."I took the saber out of me, feeling my chest to find no hole within me.

"Surprised?"Gaomon laughed.

"Yes."I narrowed my eyes."There's supposed to be a hole right here!"

"You rode on a skunk's tail today...is the fact that there's no hole in your chest all that surprising?"

"It is your D-Saber, a weapon of the Tamed. Keep it to yourself at all times."Gaomon instructed.

"Yes sir."I obeyed."What now?"

"We make our way to the Hypnos Building and begin your education."Asrial pointed to the tower in the distance."I fear there may be resistance to face."

"What do you suggest?"Gaomon asked.

"We camp in the office building over there, and then we move on to the Hypnos Building. We all need to recharge our batteries."Asrial sighed."Now, if I'm not mistaken, is that a KFC?"

As I would soon learn, Asrial loved all things fast.

An hour later and we were settled in a food court in the Shinjuku National Mall...the KFC that Asrial spotted and just had to have us visit. We sat upon a thoroughly mopped ground with sleeping bags digitally created by my D-Arc. Boy this thing was handy...

"So, I take you don't get KFC that often?"I asked her as she let our a rather...manly burp, lapping her lips.

"Finger lickin' good!"Asrial squealed.

"Heh..."I smiled."Guess I didn't thank you, huh?"

"For what?"Asrial asked.

"Well...for choosing me."I looked down at my knees, wrapping my arms around my legs."What kid gets to have a Digimon partner everyday anyway?"

"Not every kid puts a sword through their heart for someone they just met either."Gaomon sat down next to us."I can't believe you ate all the legs..."

"Finders keepers."Asrial stuck her tongue out."SO....shall we tell him?"

"I suppose."Gaomon sighed, picking up an apple."Here Takato...try this."

"But I'm not..."

"Hungry? You will be, so have some."

"Okay."I took a bite of the apple, beginning to chew the juicy....disgusting piece of filth from my mouth."BLECH..."

"Regular food is now like poison to you."Asrial said."We consume the normal food and you take it through our...tail ends."

"w-w-what?"I asked.

"It will taste exactly as you imagine it would...or in this case, you want it to. For example, if you want chocolate ice cream and you want it to taste exactly like chocolate ice cream, it will indeed go down just as fast as you would eating it."Gaomon shrugged."Though the smell is still definitely..."

"Okay, okay...I get it."My stomach began to rumble."Do...I have to do this?"

"Not now."Gaomon laughed."But I would take your clothes off...it's time."

"Time..."

"To perform your duties to me and Asrial."Gaomon stretched out, yawning as Asrial stood up and began to pull down her pants.

"And what do these...duties involve?"I gulped, sweat running down my head, Gaomon turning his rear to my body and beginning to rub his fuzzy behind against my side."n-no..."

"You'll learn to like this, so just relax."Asrial sat down next to me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her lips against mine, forcing me into a french kiss as her Salusian tongue pressed into my mouth, wrapping her tongue around mine. Waves of warmth were sent throughout my body as my heart began to pound so hard I thought it would escape my chest! Gaomon only added to the pleasure by standing up and raising his leg to release a stream of urine upon my body to mark me as his own.

I shuddered as Gaomon's spray got into my mouth and I swallowed, the hot fluid tingling down my throat. At the moment all I could imagine was the taste of hot sweat and nothing...good. I wanted to think good thoughts, even as Asrial ran her tongue across my face, and began bathing me in her spit, making sure to wash me good. I sighed in esctasy, never imagining myself to be in such a position myself. Gaomon and Asrial both got up, letting go of my naked body and raising their tails, both let out giant *FRRRTTT!*s at me, the smell of skunk and dog ass mixing to form a truely unique odor. I ended up swallowing some of it, one could say.

"Mmm...isn't that a beautiful smell?"Asrial asked, lapping my face."Go on...it's all right, sniff Gaomon's butt...like a dog."

Gaomon bent over, grinning as his tail wagged in response to my once again worried expression. I crawled over, helpless before his giant rear end and proceeded to lift his tail, sniffing at his stained brown ass...inhaling the scent of it was overwhelming and I was expected to put my in that? At first I began to back away but Asrial took my head and forced it inwards into the smelly entraceway, forcing me to inhale the scent.

"mmfff!"I struggled at first but began to realize I was not going anywhere, so I relented and thought of vanilla ice cream...because chocolate was just wrong...and sure enough, as I began to lick his dirty hole, the taste was of vanilla ice cream! Gaomon's tongue hung out as I ate out his wonderful tasting vanilla ice cream extravangaza....his tail resting upon my head as I kept myself in that stinky place, content as I breathed in the next whiff of ass. Asrial took my head out, it covered in brown stains which Asrial and Gaomon quickly washed off my face with their tongues.

"hmm..."Gaomon stretched out."My butt hasn't felt this clean in days...thanks boy."

Gaomon pet me on the head with a glove and threw some tattered brown loincloth at me.

"You wear that from now on."Gaomon ordered."This way, it'll be a whole lot easier."

"A lot easier?"I looked at the loincloth.

"You don't need that til' morning."Asrial yawned."C'mon...you can sleep on my tail."

"Really?"I asked.

"Yeah...but I warn you, you'll smell like skunk come morning."

"That's fine...I have a feeling I'll smell like either one of you come any time of the day."

"You have a point."Asrial giggled."Now c'mon...let's get some rest."

Laying down upon the sleeping bag, Asrial stretched out upon her belly...satisfied at long last to be getting some sleep. As I lay down her tail, belly first, I wondered...where did she come from, and why did I feel so content with her around? Maybe it was because...she was there for me, and that's all I needed.

Meanwhile...

"You failed me."A man in a black suit and tie playing with a lighter muttered, all three...Rika, Renamon, and Anubis Cruger bowing before him."It was a simple task...kill the slave, but no. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run, but how am I suppose to awaken it with a viable threat in our way?"

Thunder roared atop the Hypnos Building, a place no one dared to venture to as the place was said to be cursed with the spirits of the Digital Dead...a perfect place for Agent Yamaki to hide.

"The Digital Vermin must be eliminated and removed from this world. Even if I have to abuse my power to do it, I will...Rogue Agent, you know what to do."

"That...I will."Renamon raised her head, thunder roaring in the background revealing the true agent."He will be spy no more."

To Be Continued...

What is this?! I thought Rika was the Rogue Agent? What is she, a Rogue Decoy? Find out more on the next Digimon, Digital Monsters!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto