Join our server on Discord

Top 5 Villians
Top 5 villians(Digimon series, speaking)
I'm gonna go objectively, not on personal like or dislike.

#5 Gotta start the list with the D-Reaper. When I started the list I thought I wouldn't include it because it wasn't, for the most part, a normal villian. But then again... It did take over Juri and send a fake on to speak for it and spy, and it did try and take over the world and digital world, and the Tamers did beat it, so... yeah.

#4 Blackwargreymon - I was struggling with this, weither to have him higher or lower on the list, or include him at all, since he turned good. But, bottom line, When he was bad, he was a huge badass. He would be on a rampage and destroy everything in his path. (...Except the flower... see this is why i was debating XD But even so... badass)

#3 Pidemon - He had the ability to turn the Digidestend into dolls... the first time I was watching adventure (Had already seen 02 so i knew they made it...) I was freaking out wondering how they were going to get out of that mess.

#2 The Devas - Some of them were easier, like the rat, but most of them were pretty tough, in particular the Ox and Pig (can't remember their names) The Rooster is my favorite ep, dunno why. But as dumb as it is, to this day, I love saying, "THE DEHVAH!!!" (Dub version reference)

#1 Myotismon/Vandemon - If you can get defeated by the adventure gang, come right back more powerful, get defeated again, then come back and slowly brainwash people, invent the dark spore, infect Ken, brainwash Oikawa, use not only ken but Arukenymon and Mummymon as puppets... yeah, you deserve to be #1.
Everyone just forgets Apokalipmon these days, I mean the heroes had to come back from BEING DELETED to defeat him, and evolve to max without their crests. And how About Piedmon? Had he killed Patamon first he would have won!
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Lucemon(rookie)-He made the 2 Royal Knights from Digimon Frontier his bitches, even when he looked like an innocent angel boy.

Blackwargreymon

Armagedomon(from the Digimon movie)