Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which story should I write first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Porcupine-Girl Story
16.67%
2 16.67%
Bat-Girl Story
33.33%
4 33.33%
Fox-Girl Story
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I Can't Decide!!!
Hey guys,

I need some help. In the past I have cursed myself for my indecisiveness and I am here to do it again!

Basically I have three Fic's that I want to write, but I cant decide what order I should write them in! Here they are:

1.) A story about a Porcupine girl who is dating a male dog and is having relationship problems.

2.) A story about a Bat girl who believes she is alone in the world, then meets a male Opossum who likes her. (will definitely involve sex whilst hanging from the ceiling)

3.) A story about a female fox who is an assassin, but falls in love with her target. So she stalks him for a few days, then decides to try and hook up.

So Which one should I write first? Please, Please, Please reply!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Number 3, because Assassins are awesome.

I'll also review your other story some time tomorrow, too. Well, probably.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Number 3 - Ninja Vixen!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bat! They are so uncommon. And I've never read anything about ceiling sex. Might be interesting!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So far the vote stands in this order:

1.) Vixen Assassin

2.) Porcupine Relationship

3.) Bat Ceiling Sex (The Bat will be a fruit bat, not a vampire bat. Because Fruit bats are adorable!)

I will let this poll simmer until tomorrow morning, then I shall start writing!

Vote Away!!!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Alrighty!

Now to announce the release of the stories! Just to be strange and backwards, I will do this:

I enjoy all of the ideas equally, therefore, I shall release the "Parts" in the elected order, but I will be effectively working on all three stories at once!

So, the first Story to receive a Part will be The story of the Vixen Assassin. Then I shall release a Part for the Porcupine-Girl's story, followed up by a Part of the Bat-Girl story! Then Repeat!

Look for them in the "Original Fiction" Forums!

I figured that one would win. If there's any kind of animal a good portion of this board likes, it's fox.
I know D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I kinda knew it would win as well. But no worries! I think I will have the first part of the porcupine girl story up today. But no Bat-girl story until Wednesday! I'm really looking forward to writing that one! Just the fact that the character can hang upside down will be fun!

What did you all think of Fox Fire though?

EDIT: Hey guys,

I lied! Sorry, but I had a very busy day and had no time to write! I promise I will post both of the parts tomorrow though. And for any of you who care enough to be even a tiny little eensy weensy bit let down: Thanks for caring!

ALL OF THEM.

I am so totally helpful.
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond