Join our server on Discord

Kingdom hearts: Dawning of New Adventures.
King Mickey smiled at the keyblade wielders "Alright boys and girl, tonight's celebration is for you four so enjoy yourselves as much as you want. But remember tomorrow your training officially begins." the king said before excusing himself.

Unaware to all at the party including each other two mysterious figures lay hidden within the shadows of the castle, carefully watching the party goers and waiting to carry out their own dark plans.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The party goers gave off a loud cheer and more applause filled the room as the king departed. Slowly, each individual went back to their various doings, whether it be chatting or dancing, everyone was having a great time.

Trinity banished her keyblade for the moment and immediately set off into the crowd in search of some refreshments. She had taken longer than expected when it came to getting ready for the party, so she didn't grab anything to eat or drink beforehand. Now, her stomach was yearning for at least a little sustenance. It wasn't long before she found the long table covered in a wide variety of foods and drinks, all of which were placed on top of a beautiful white tablecloth with floral designs upon it. Red candles were lit and spaced along the table in their aureate holders.

"They really went all out here," Trinity murmured quietly as she gandered at array of food and marveled at the captivating decorations. She picked up a plate and navigated her way down the table, picking up a few small sandwiches and varying pieces of fruit. At the end of the table, she poured her a small glass of rum punch. She took a sip and was rather pleased at the equilibrium that had been established between the rum and the punch. The food was quite delicious as well. It actually made her smile as she stood their and ate it, taking occasional sips from her glass. It was indeed a wondrous evening.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Ken nodded to King Mickey, his Chaos Keyblade in his right hand disappearing along with his angel wings from his back. He greeted a few of the people that he had passed, everyone still showing excitement for Ken and the others. Smiling, Ken went over to the food tables and fixed himself a small plate of some fruit, couple of small sandwiches and a round, dark brown treat item he hasn't seen before. Seeing Trinity nearby one of the tables he went over to her.

"Some party huh?" He asked her, trying to start a conversation with her if he could. If he were going to be training with the other three, it would be good to at least get to know them a little better, or so he thought. "Us Keybearers must be a rare kind of person for a party this big."
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I haven't posted to frequently before so I wanted to make this one a bit longer but tell me if it's too long and I'll cut it down at the first paragraph.

IC: As king Mickey dispersed Janus made his way around the giant hall. looking at all the guests trying to remember each of the faces he could see as he walked around. There were a lot of unique people at the party. He eventually gave up on this foray into memorization and just resigned himself to getting some food from a table nearby. Sitting yet not making small talk he tried to listen to the conversations around him.

"Hm. Maybe I should just call it an early night. I'm not going to make any friends here anyway," He whispered to himself. Just as he was about to walk away a voice came over his shoulder.

"Hi" the voice was high pitched. Janus looked to his shoulder to see a small chipmunk had taken perch there. It took a few moment's but he had remembered this chipmunk from the ship used to bring him from his homeworld. although the last time he saw them there was two. King mickey had spoken highly of these two.

"Hey, you must be Chip or Dale." The chipmunk seemed a bit excited to have been remebered.

"It's Chip actually. My brother's Dale. Nice to meet you" You said ecstatically shaking Janus's hand with both paws.

"It's nice to meet you too, but can I ask. Why'd you want to meet me." He questioned the small rodent.

"You look like you have some technical knowledge and....." Before he could finish he turned away hearing a call from Dale.

"Well, Listen if you ever want to learn about ship building come down to the port. Of course only when your not a key bearer duty." Hearing his brother call again.

"Well I have to go. See you later!" As he took off into the crowed.

"Maybe I will." Thought aloud to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Dark walked down the stairs to the party, getting some food and something to he looks over at some of the people at the party. "King Mickey, so hows a long of people, other keyblade users, friends..." Dark thought as he takes a bit of the food he was hitting, chewing it slowly, thinking about his own homeworld. Dark sighs, before he looks out at the window, into the night sky, looking at the stars. "Everyone's homeworld is out there, someplace." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Trinity was in the middle of taking a bite of a small sandwich when she realized that someone was trying to talk to her. She smiled when she noticed that it was another of the keyblade wielders. Before speaking, she went ahead and chewed up what was in her mouth; the last thing the guy needed to see was a mouthful of food. She wiped her mouth with a napkin before speaking.

"Well, remember that the fate of the universe rests in our hands," Trinity reminded him gently. "We are practically heroes already, just for being able to wield keyblades. I'm not too sure how rare we are, but we are the only ones that possess a light that can vanquish the Heartless. I really wouldn't expect anything less than this, though any kind of party would have been fine with me." Her family back on Alidaire was rather wealthy, but she wasn't used to such fancy parties as this. She had to admit that it was definitely pleasant. Slowly, she brought her glass to her lips and savored another sip of her rum punch.

"Are you at least enjoying yourself, Ken? You don't seem like the party kind of person to me," she said with a smile. "Have you tried some of this food? I can guarantee you that it's delicious." She gestured to the amazing spread.

The OCA
Just as she asked about the food, Ken was already eating some of the fruit. "The food here is good... best I've had in a long time." Ken told her, taking another piece of fruit. "Yeah, although I do wonder if all who had once carried Keyblades were always heroes..." Ken said to Trinity. He started thinking back on when he first obtained the Chaos Keyblade and of the trial that he went through. Sora's grinning face came into mind just then and without realizing it he scowled at the image that only he saw.

"Hey." A voice sounded from in front of the two. Leon was approaching them. "Congrats on the title. I haven't seen anyone else with weapons like that aside from Sora himself." He said, turning back for a moment to see Yuffie and Aeris seeming like they're cheering him on. He doesn't see the twitch in Ken's eye at the mention of Sora's name. Looking forward again, he asked the two. "Have you been practicing well with the Keyblades? I could help you with some techniques if you want." He asked the two although from how he sounded it seemed like something he really didn't want to do.

"I know a few of my own, being a swordsman in my own world." Ken said. "I may take you up on your offer, after the King's Training of course." Ken said to Leon as he took another bite of food.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After watching long enough one of the figures decided now was the time to strike, and opened several dark corridors within the palace for the swarms of heartless to flood in through.

The second figure now seeing that someone outside it's group had made a move smirked, letting loose it's own swarm of nobodies before taking it's leave, like it's unknown counterpart it was no longer needed here.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark's eyes narrow a bit, scenting something that is going though the castle, he finishes up the drink and food that he has on him as he starts to walk down one of the dark corridors, one of the party goers tried to stop him. "Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself." Dark said as he keeps on walking, summoning his keyblade in a breath of fire.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Trinity just then noticed that Ken had already helped himself to the refreshments. She felt a tad embarassed for not noticing, especially since she was supposed to be a hero of the universe. Then again, she didn't have too much battling experience. "Oh, well, I'm sure there were those who were evil...," her voice trailed off as Leon approached. Was there such a thing as an evil keyblade wielder? It certainly was an interesting question that she would have to ask later. For now, she just nibbled on her food as she listened to the exchange between Ken and Leon.

Screams.

Heartless and Nobodies were appearing all over the place sending the party goers running in all directions, their screams filling the air. Trinity dropped her plate and summoned her keyblade, the black onyx glinting in the light of the room. She gazed around quickly; it was just the standard, run-of-the-mill Heartless and Nobody: Shadows and Dusks. It wouldn't take too much to get rid of them. The only possible problem was the amount...and there were quite a few of both.

"Take care, everyone!" she shouted as she held out her keyblade. The tip began to shine with a bright white light. "Light!!" A ray of light shot forth and blasted through a crowd of Shadow Heartless, several of them staggered while a couple of others were destroyed. She took the opportunity to dash for the staggered ones, trying her best to hit several of them with each swing of her keyblade.

The OCA