Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 2!
New episode new topic, so, whats up? I still cant believe the fast they are able to make the subs...

Again, if your Internet sucks, just use youtube...
It was pretty cool. Taiki and "the king" have their conflict with Taiki wanting to go back. This is the first season with the lead character not initially wanting to fill his role.

Oh, and the Lilymon cameo was cool too. To bad he didn't dance with her.

Looks like another "general" will appear in the best episode.
I liked this one, not bad. A lot better than the last and I've a lot less to complain about considering I whined about just about everything before.

I liked that too, Gogglehead. And a slut Lillymon is what makes everything a better day (Or night, in that case).

I enjoy Shoutmon's overconfidence. He's kind of an overused hero-wannabe type, but it's alright with the anime series we're dealing with. He's easily likeable and I already have ideas dancing around in my head involving an hyperphallic Shoutmon. <:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shoutmon...the king of all Digimon? I had to laugh when I saw that. Imagine, for a minute, he actually became king of the Digital World? Imagine all the types of girl he could attract...Lilamon, Lilithmon, Lilymon, Renamon, Biyomon...XD

Edit:And thanks for keeping the "!" in the topic title topic starter!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
It would be fun if he attracted Lilithmon. Shoutmon's probably just the size of her chest. Maybe just the size of one of her boobs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just a note to everyone, seems WPP has the subbed episodes available for download on bittorrent if anyone wants them. Just found out a few minutes ago. And can I just say how excited I am that lilithmon's in this series, she's been one of my favorite femmon's since I got her in digimon world.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You mean WPP actually SUBS things? I gave up waiting on their Digimon 02 subs, which they still haven't subbed past episode 22, and it's been what, four years since they did that one? (Yes, they had it listed as "Active Project" for all that time)

And kinda fishy that their Xros subs were released on the same day as Ryuu-Rogue's. Unless they're just hosting them for Ryuu-Rogue, which is odd because Ryuu-Rogue hosts by themselves.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Did anyone else think it was hot when Shoutmon was grabbing on to Taiki's leg while he was peeing? Ahhhh, such potential~~ <3

Anyway, anyone else already sick and tired of MadLeomon??
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Just caught up to episode 2, Looks like the Xros is some kind of data merger that uses the data from Digimon to form new Digimon and weapons...seems a bit Transformers-esque but it's not bad...not as bad as frontier.

Shoutmon's epic too.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(07-18-2010 09:54 AM)Erethzium Wrote: You mean WPP actually SUBS things? I gave up waiting on their Digimon 02 subs, which they still haven't subbed past episode 22, and it's been what, four years since they did that one? (Yes, they had it listed as "Active Project" for all that time)

They sub stuff. Just not much Digimon and not as often. But that is somewhat true.

Xros Wars ep 2.
So my source is slower then normal. I don't mind.

Shoutmon is fun. Agumon and Guilmon looking but with a goof personality of Veemon. With some Gar in there somewhere too.

MadLeomon may be around for a while. He also may just absorb instead of Xrosing.

This may drive Liliymon Rule 34 up. And not just with my group.

We see Kiriha and he's in ep 3. And we see Nene. I'm guessing if not ep 4 then later. Maybe in 10s.

What color is her Xros Loader? Black? And of course, Zen and Akari will have green or yellow and pink for theirs.

Cutemon isn't that annoying but I can see why you'd say that.

Dorulumon is just a passing through Digimon. Remember that. And everything may be all his fault.

And if you get those lines, good news; you are somewhat geeky.

Good episode, can't wait for next time.