Join our server on Discord

Hentai Loli Games (3D/Flash/Interactive)
I'm trying to find 3D/Flash hentai games that are fully interactive to where you can do just about anything to the girl involved. Similar to games like

TechArts 3D Custom Girl
[Image: k-on-akiyama-mio.png]

Yuki Hotaru
[Image: YukiHota-2004-10-31-01-33-1.png]

and others. I've got the TechArts 3D Custom Girl one already and is looking for Yuki Hotaru or any others that are similar to these two. Any help is appreciated. ^^
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wow...do anything?... Idk about that... But one Loli eroge I found to be good was I believe called Anne boku ...if that helps...still wowed out by your post...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Revives*

I know it's a late reply, but why were you wowed by my request at first? lol ^^'
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I mean... just look at those picks dude... And... anything?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ah ok lol.

Yeah, anything that's within the program's limits, which I confirmed in the TechArts 3D Custom Girl one. I'm guessing it's the same with the other one, but I've often thought there would be more like it or similar, either it be .exe or .swf/flash movie type.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions