Join our server on Discord

I just found a kitten.
And I am keeping it. But, what should I name the little bugger? I think it's a boy...
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
Go on Google translate and type the word "cat" or "kitten" in and translate it into a bunch of different languages. Then pick the one that sounds the coolest!

Is it cute?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yus. I think I shall call him POMPADOR! :V
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
Remenber to take it to the vet soon, since it needs vaccines and that.
That sounds like a different name. Also, Do take it to the Vet. You need to do that SPCA. ...I mean ASAP.
Take a picture of kitty and post it! ^_^
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
I second that as Kitty pictures are good currency on the internet.
You could name it Maru.... and yes pics would be good...
NAME IS BAHAMUT IF IT'S BLACK!
OR SHIVA IF IT'S A GIRL!
OR QUEZCOATL IF IT HAS BLONDE FUR!
OH OH! OR LEVIATHAN IF IT'S LOOOOOONG!!!! ^,^
It already has a name guys, see above in the third post.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds